The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by ColdCity

whose defense should i pick up?(im dropping the colts defense)

49'ers
saints
bengals
vikings
bills
?
Def the 49ers, problem is they play Detroit this week .
My opinion, I would probably go with Bengals for this week (They play the Colts)

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by ColdCity

whose defense should i pick up?(im dropping the colts defense)

49'ers
saints
bengals
vikings
bills
?
Def the 49ers, problem is they play Detroit this week .
My opinion, I would probably go with Bengals for this week (They play the Colts)

my thoughts exactly....
my moves for tomorrow
Conditionally drop Jordy Nelson, GB WR to WaiversConditionally add Pierre Garcon, Ind WR from Waivers to Bench
Conditionally drop Chris Houston, Det CB to WaiversConditionally add Victor Cruz, NYG WR from Waivers to Bench
Conditionally drop Brandon Jacobs*, NYG RB to WaiversConditionally add Tim Tebow, Den QB from Waivers to Bench (i have stephen jackson,sproles & mcgahee)
Conditionally drop Colts D/ST, Ind D/ST to WaiversConditionally add Bengals D/ST, Cin D/ST from Waivers to Bench
Moves will process at approximately Oct 12, 3:00 AM ET.

Who should I pick up off of waivers? Darrius Heyward-Bey, Doug Baldwin, or Early Doucet?
Also, I currently have the Saints D. Should I drop them and pick up the 49ers D? I'm liking the 49ers play thus far/their schedule in the future.

Who should I pick up off of waivers? Darrius Heyward-Bey, Doug Baldwin, or Early Doucet?
Also, I currently have the Saints D. Should I drop them and pick up the 49ers D? I'm liking the 49ers play thus far/their schedule in the future.

Browns coach Pat Shurmur has promoted Greg Little into the starting lineup at X receiver, and he'll move to the slot in three-wide sets.

He'll be a true every-down receiver. Brian Robiskie was the old nominal starter at X, across from Mohamed Massaquoi, before the Browns' bye. After spending the last week trying to kick-start their passing game, the Browns have properly determined that getting Little heavily involved is an answer. Little instantly becomes the receiver to own in Cleveland and an upside play in PPR formats. He racked up six catches on eight targets in Week 4 and has flashed elite playmaking skills after the catch. Oct 10 - 12:35 PM

Get him now if he's on your WW.

Browns coach Pat Shurmur has promoted Greg Little into the starting lineup at X receiver, and he'll move to the slot in three-wide sets.

He'll be a true every-down receiver. Brian Robiskie was the old nominal starter at X, across from Mohamed Massaquoi, before the Browns' bye. After spending the last week trying to kick-start their passing game, the Browns have properly determined that getting Little heavily involved is an answer. Little instantly becomes the receiver to own in Cleveland and an upside play in PPR formats. He racked up six catches on eight targets in Week 4 and has flashed elite playmaking skills after the catch. Oct 10 - 12:35 PM

Get him now if he's on your WW.

my team right now:
qb - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR- Reggie Wayne
WR - Brandon Marshall
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren Mcfadden
TE - Jason Witten

should i trade Calvin Johnson for Lesean McCoy and Desean Jackson? and i was going to trade Mcfadden and Marshall for Wes Welker and Greg Jennings

my team would then look like

Aaron Rodgers
Desean Jackson
Jennings
Welker
Peterson
Mccoy
Witten

should i?

my team right now:
qb - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR- Reggie Wayne
WR - Brandon Marshall
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren Mcfadden
TE - Jason Witten

should i trade Calvin Johnson for Lesean McCoy and Desean Jackson? and i was going to trade Mcfadden and Marshall for Wes Welker and Greg Jennings

my team would then look like

Aaron Rodgers
Desean Jackson
Jennings
Welker
Peterson
Mccoy
Witten

should i?

^ Whats that like a 8 person league?
laugh.gif

Back