The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I need V-Jax to get 50 yards tomorrow night and I will have swept all 4 leagues for the first time this year.
smile.gif

I need V-Jax to get 50 yards tomorrow night and I will have swept all 4 leagues for the first time this year.
smile.gif

Sat Steven Jackson for DeMarco Murray
30t6p3b.gif
Romo getting his **% whupped saved me.

Playing Lions D and S-Jax in another league though...smfh

Sat Steven Jackson for DeMarco Murray
30t6p3b.gif
Romo getting his **% whupped saved me.

Playing Lions D and S-Jax in another league though...smfh

How am I about to be 7-1 and still livid? OH I KNOW I have Chris Johnson. *%%#+++ BUM. CAN'T EVEN MOVE HIM AT THIS POINT. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just tear an ACL already you %$@!@%% chump. If it wasn't for Fred Jackson I don't know what I'd do. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How am I about to be 7-1 and still livid? OH I KNOW I have Chris Johnson. *%%#+++ BUM. CAN'T EVEN MOVE HIM AT THIS POINT. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just tear an ACL already you %$@!@%% chump. If it wasn't for Fred Jackson I don't know what I'd do. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chill you're 7-1 lol  I would gladly take 7-1 and CJ over my 4-4 team.

Would love it if Reggie Bush see's more carries after this weeks performance.  I would just like to say thank you to Megatron.  Every week you are pretty much my whole team.  All 4 of my wins are basically because of you.  Special thanks this week to cinci's defense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chill you're 7-1 lol  I would gladly take 7-1 and CJ over my 4-4 team.

Would love it if Reggie Bush see's more carries after this weeks performance.  I would just like to say thank you to Megatron.  Every week you are pretty much my whole team.  All 4 of my wins are basically because of you.  Special thanks this week to cinci's defense
laugh.gif

Second loss of the season after today
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
 6-2 ain't so bad. Fantasy Football is so unpredictable
laugh.gif

Second loss of the season after today
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
 6-2 ain't so bad. Fantasy Football is so unpredictable
laugh.gif

Picked up Hardesty for the bye - 0
frown.gif

DeSean Jackson - 6
Miles Austin - 5
Marques Colston - 8

And this is a PPR league....
30t6p3b.gif

If it wasn't for Ray Rice's 34, I would have lost by 20.

Once again my "studs" underperform. Same %%%' every week. I got the best team in the league, but I'm 4-4.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom