The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Picked up Hardesty for the bye - 0
frown.gif

DeSean Jackson - 6
Miles Austin - 5
Marques Colston - 8

And this is a PPR league....
30t6p3b.gif

If it wasn't for Ray Rice's 34, I would have lost by 20.

Once again my "studs" underperform. Same %%%' every week. I got the best team in the league, but I'm 4-4.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm up 20pts in one of my leagues..with only D. Bowe to go against me tonight...I'm feelin good about my chances, but damn I'm nervous
embarassed.gif
 lol

I'm up 20pts in one of my leagues..with only D. Bowe to go against me tonight...I'm feelin good about my chances, but damn I'm nervous
embarassed.gif
 lol

won this week by 2 points, aaron rodgers and matt forte had byes and i thought i was going to get crushed. good thing steven jackson decided to go nuts and was able to beat out my opponent with mike vick

won this week by 2 points, aaron rodgers and matt forte had byes and i thought i was going to get crushed. good thing steven jackson decided to go nuts and was able to beat out my opponent with mike vick

I pulled out the win by .79 points thanks to Murray, the only rb I had to put up more then 5 points. Damn you Chris Johnson 
mad.gif

I pulled out the win by .79 points thanks to Murray, the only rb I had to put up more then 5 points. Damn you Chris Johnson 
mad.gif

Gonna pick up Michael Bush on waivers this week and am considering starting him over Chris Johnson even if DMC plays.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm now 2-6 with four weeks to go. The only reason I'm still in it is because my division is terrible
laugh.gif
. (Top 3 teams in each division make it.)

5dpgtj.png

This was also the 3rd week that I could've won if I started different people
indifferent.gif

I dont think so...

For week 9:

Pick 2 WRs: Im leaning towards Lloyd and Washington...
Brandon Lloyd @ ARI
Stevie Johnson @ NYJ
Nate Washington vs. CIN

Pick 1 RB: im leaning towards Murray...
Darren Sproles vs. TB
or
DeMarco Murray vs. SEA

thanks alot guys!

Maurice Morris and Emmanual Sanders and Cincy DEF made for some
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
spot starters for me this week.

Who are the sleepers this week? I picked up choice getting rid of Cincy DEF as the extra slot on my roster since I have the JETS... What will his role be with the Skins ?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

chris johnson is down right terrible
Was watching the game online and this dude @#$%^@% sucks so much. He don't even want to run the ball. Just run into a wall and fall over. Costing me wins in my league and now I'm 4-4. Stupid @#$ cj0k

Got Stafford on a bye and I'm eyeing Josh Freeman. I have a feeling that coming off a bye of their own, they'll be ready to shoot it out with New Orleans.

Also dropping Pettigrew's ++#, probably for good. Gresham is available and if I get him, he may be my TE for the rest of the year.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

i got offered a trade 
i recieve andre johnson and rashard maddenhall in exchange for victor cruz and ryan matthews 

do it?

If andre suits up this week, I'd do it...

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Is Rivers gonna get credited for that lost fumble?!?!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
cuz right now he hasn't been... and I'm tied...
2djw0w7.jpg
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS SCORE CORRECTIONS FOR THE MOTHER @$*%%%! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ended up winning 82.5-80.5
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Who do you guys have the rest of the season, Matt Cassel or Sam Bradford????

Also would you use the #2 waiver claim (out of 16) on Jonathan Baldwin??

got offered chris johnson greg olsen and jabar gaffney for shonn greene and desean jackson

do i take it?
te's are tony gonzalez and jared cook
eyes.gif

rb's ryan mathews shonn greene legarrette blount ricky williams and jonathan stewart
wr's desean jackson steve smith (car) heyward bey steve breaston and hines ward

Back
Top Bottom