The Official Fantasy Football Thread

im up by 1pt right now but he has jordy nelson, james starks, and mason crosby. i got aaron rodgers and green bay defense. am i going to hold up? hes 1st in the league and i'm second. damn rob gronkowski took my 30pt lead away in the last game...

Down 22 with Finley and Pack D left...not impossible.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

im up by 1pt right now but he has jordy nelson, james starks, and mason crosby. i got aaron rodgers and green bay defense. am i going to hold up? hes 1st in the league and i'm second. damn rob gronkowski took my 30pt lead away in the last game...
Rodgers is going to put up his numbers, just hope they don't go to Jordy Nelson.

it was tied 141-141 ...he had the green bay kicker...heartbreak 
30t6p3b.gif

other game jordy nelson won dude the game 
mad.gif
grin.gif

check Vicks second half schedule first tho 

Would you guys do this trade?
My team

QB-Romo

RB-Foster, Gore, Hunter

WR-Wallace, James Jones, Maclin, and Decker

TE-Keller

His team

QB-Newton

RB-Rice

WR-Lloyd Marshall Stevie Johnson

I get- Rice and Lloyd

He gets-Gore and Maclin

I'm really worried about Gore and his injuries...plus the 49ers resting him.

My team:

QB: Cam, Big Ben
RB: MJD, Murray, Mendenhall, Bradshaw, Tolbert
WR: D-Jax, Antonio Brown, Austin, Garcon
TE: Graham, Finely
D: Eagles
K: Rackers

I got a bunch of byes coming up this week and I'm playing the guy I'm tied for first with.
30t6p3b.gif

Doesn't seem like Austin or Bradshaw are going to be ready either so I need to make some moves.

Should I drop:
Garcon for Moore? And Eagles for Cowboys?

Also, I got Rackers on a bye and I don't want to drop him but I don't know who else to drop on my team. What would you guys do?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Would you guys do this trade?
My team

QB-Romo

RB-Foster, Gore, Hunter

WR-Wallace, James Jones, Maclin, and Decker

TE-Keller

His team

QB-Newton

RB-Rice

WR-Lloyd Marshall Stevie Johnson

I get- Rice and Lloyd

He gets-Gore and Maclin

I'm really worried about Gore and his injuries...plus the 49ers resting him.

I would absolutely do this trade! Good job

Tie game, I'm gonna lose if GB gives them a free score.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
The tiebreaker is WR points...if that doesn't count the bench.
30t6p3b.gif

I just lost shaub for the year, who should i pick up?

Alex Smith
Andy Dalton
Jay Cutler
Matt Hasselbeck

Roll the dice with Cutler... I regret dropping him a few weeks ago, now that I have Cassel and Freeman.

Won by 1 point today. Started season 0-4 and rallied back to win 6 straight, league mates can't believe it.

BUT

in my other league I was at 97.9% in points scored. I was gunning for the ESPN Prize Team Leaderboard, only 2% away. Had a STINKER with only 53 points but my opponent didn't sub out DeSean Jackson in time, McGahee got hurt and Vick put up a stinker, rest of his team not much better and he only put up 33 (he had major bad luck).

Still got the W but I am livid, there goes my chances at winning the ESPN 2011-12 Fantasy Points title. I could've realistically done it too. I started Cam over Brady, Gates over Gronk, Welker, Steve Smith and Bowe all had stinkers (Julio was on bech but it wouldn't have mattered). If I started Gronk and Brady though that would've been like 35 points Cam and Gates didn't net me.

I would've rather lost than gotten such little points, I'm 9-1 now so what would it have mattered to have been 8-2? I want them points man, I really wanted to be the ESPN champion man, damn.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom