The Official Fantasy Football Thread

6346998242_c528ca4b6b_z.jpg

How the %!!+ am I about to be 3-7? 10 team league btw..

Literally have been getting the worst match-ups all year long. I've lost by one, and for the 3rd week in a row the dude I play and myself have the highest scores of the week but I've come up just short each time.

Fantasy Football is stressful man
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How can I post my teams like ya'll are doing? I try to and I can't. Is it a Safari issue?
To those Mike Vick owners having a poor season, with all due respect this is what happens when you spend a high draft pick on a guy whom before last season had a career 77 QB rating. He had a good year last year but again it wasn't a full season and he tailed off near the end. 

I'm sorry ya'll it had to be said, it just had to. Dude is a terrible QB, absolutely garbage. I love ya'll NT fam but it's true, he is overhyped garbage. His only saving grace is his ability to run but that's offset by his fragility. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Gronkowski is an every week starter and top 3 TE IMO

after this week hes my flex every week with witten getting the nod at TE.
i've ran gronk and witten in the te and flex multiple times this week. i just felt good about julio and maclin
30t6p3b.gif

only running with dez and julio or dez and andre when hes back.

peyton hillis has ruined 2 of my fantasy teams
mad.gif

First off, you guys $#$@(*& suck with help, i asked like three times for assistance this week, yes I'M MAD! Second, leading the league (7-3) each week is taxing. I never get good waiver wire pick ups, I'd love to have Denarius Moore this Wednesday, not gonna happen! Hopefully my team stays healthy, I'm unsure of my depth. I put my bid in for Moore regardless, lol, and trying to get Skelton this week since i don't like Tebow against the Jets. Here is my team, how do you think i look going forward?

Tim Tebow
Matt Forte
Michael Turner
Larry Fitzgerald
Brandon Marshall
Brandon Pettigrew
Adrian Peterson
Jason Hanson
Jets

(Bench)
Peyton Hillis
Mark Ingram
Johnathan Stewart
Jake Ballard

Damn your waivers clear early
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that stays up and waits for waivers claims to get processed, and then swoop in a pick up all
pimp.gif
FA's that didn't get claimed so you don't need to waste your waiver order??
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Won by 1 point today. Started season 0-4 and rallied back to win 6 straight, league mates can't believe it.

BUT

in my other league I was at 97.9% in points scored. I was gunning for the ESPN Prize Team Leaderboard, only 2% away. Had a STINKER with only 53 points but my opponent didn't sub out DeSean Jackson in time, McGahee got hurt and Vick put up a stinker, rest of his team not much better and he only put up 33 (he had major bad luck).

Still got the W but I am livid, there goes my chances at winning the ESPN 2011-12 Fantasy Points title. I could've realistically done it too. I started Cam over Brady, Gates over Gronk, Welker, Steve Smith and Bowe all had stinkers (Julio was on bech but it wouldn't have mattered). If I started Gronk and Brady though that would've been like 35 points Cam and Gates didn't net me.

I would've rather lost than gotten such little points, I'm 9-1 now so what would it have mattered to have been 8-2? I want them points man, I really wanted to be the ESPN champion man, damn.
frown.gif

frown.gif
 I feel your pain. But yeah my misery aside, give it up NTers tell me your ESPN points and percentage for your best team. Records mean absolutely nothing to me. 

944.51  97.9% Through 9 weeks. I'm currently waiting for ESPN to update so I can know my new percentage will update within the next hour.

update: 93.6% (995.62 points), yeah my chase for the 2011-12 ESPN points title is dead. One bad week and it's over. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I could probably average 120 per week and I still wouldn't get back to 97.9, so mad right now.

Need help

Lance Ball home vs NYJ
or
Reggie Bush home vs Buff

And I need to start 2
Megatron - obv if healthy
AJ green - Healthy?
Johnathon Baldwin?
Colston - Bye

16 team league .5 point per rec.  Leaning toward reggie...but if mcgahee gets scratched lance will get 30 carries for sure almost

I picked up colt mccoy and alex smith this week. Who's the better start? Vick is stinking up my roster and the next few weeks are must wins.
Any word on DMC? I was planning on playing michael bush again....

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Got the W this week and the 2 guys above me lost. Puts me 1 game back of a playoff spot with 2 weeks to go
pimp.gif

Pick up Denarius Moore or Damian Williams on waivers?
Denarius but Williams is a guy that's still relatively under the radar as he hasn't received as much hype as Denarius and you might be able to swoop him up after waivers clear if your league mates aren't the keen type (put in a claim for Denarius and play wait and see with Damian).
Secondly bro there are 3 weeks left. 11, 12 and 13. Lol why do people keep saying there's only 2 weeks? 

G'luck.
Playoffs start week 13 in my league. I'm also 3rd in the waiver order this week so I'm not so sure I'll be able to get Moore. I have Williams as my second priority if I can't.

Originally Posted by theone218

I picked up colt mccoy and alex smith this week. Who's the better start? Vick is stinking up my roster and the next few weeks are must wins.

Alex Smith is the better start.... DMC is doubtful for this week

Originally Posted by ludex360

just traded chris johnson for eli. thoughts?

If you had Matt Shaub or a stinker of a QB starting or whatever then good job. Otherwise not really a fan of this move

Originally Posted by theone218

Alex Smith is the better start.... DMC is doubtful for this week

Originally Posted by ludex360

just traded chris johnson for eli. thoughts?

If you had Matt Shaub or a stinker of a QB starting or whatever then good job. Otherwise not really a fan of this move

Would you guys drop Tolbert for Morris? I agree Morris is the better start this week but when is Best expected back?

Would you guys drop Tolbert for Morris? I agree Morris is the better start this week but when is Best expected back?

^They are saying his status is week to week, but I interpret it as indefinite
laugh.gif

Tolbert isn't a terrible player to hang on to though, any other players you are looking to drop?

^They are saying his status is week to week, but I interpret it as indefinite
laugh.gif

Tolbert isn't a terrible player to hang on to though, any other players you are looking to drop?

10-0 PPR League
pimp.gif

my squad:
sick.gif

qb: big ben, colt mccoy
rb: shady mccoy, mcfadden, demarco murray, fred jackson, chris ogbonnoya
wr: mike wallace, greg jennings, steve smith (carolina), victor cruz
te: jermichael finley, fred davis
k: dan bailey
def: bengals, patriots

so far so good
wink.gif

10-0 PPR League
pimp.gif

my squad:
sick.gif

qb: big ben, colt mccoy
rb: shady mccoy, mcfadden, demarco murray, fred jackson, chris ogbonnoya
wr: mike wallace, greg jennings, steve smith (carolina), victor cruz
te: jermichael finley, fred davis
k: dan bailey
def: bengals, patriots

so far so good
wink.gif

laugh.gif
one of my squads is similarly stacked as yours, except for injuries
frown.gif

QB: Rodgers, Flynn
RB: Mccoy, McFadden, Bradshaw, McGahee, Mo Morris
WR Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Steve Smith(Car), Manningham, Denarius Moore, Jon Baldwin
ohwell.gif

TE: Finley, Vernon Davis
K: Crosby

laugh.gif
one of my squads is similarly stacked as yours, except for injuries
frown.gif

QB: Rodgers, Flynn
RB: Mccoy, McFadden, Bradshaw, McGahee, Mo Morris
WR Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Steve Smith(Car), Manningham, Denarius Moore, Jon Baldwin
ohwell.gif

TE: Finley, Vernon Davis
K: Crosby

Back
Top Bottom