The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I've been offered Forte & Chi DEF for Andre Johnson & Ryan Mathews.  Should I do it?
This is the rest of my team:

QB - Tom Brady, Christian Ponder

RB - Chris Johnson, Ben Tate, Daniel Thomas

WR - Dez Bryant, Victor Cruz, Denarius Moore, Antonio Brown, Damian Williams

TE - Jason Witten

DEF - Buffalo

I feel like I should get a little more back than what he offered but I don't want to be greedy since I'm fighting for a playoff spot and the RB position has finally started to come around for me.

Edit:  It's probably worth noting that this is not a PPR league with a 2 RB/3 WR format.

1 of these...

Willis McGahee vs. NYJ
Eric Decker vs. NYJ
Vincent Brown @CHI

I'm leaning towards McGahee, sounds like he can go.

@#$% mcghaee and shonn grenne. 1.5 points total. I know I'm going to lose already. Bout to fall to 5-6, smh.

Nevermind. He shut me up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

So I proposed this trade to give away Felix Jones, Reggie Bush, and Hakeem Nicks to receive Chris Johnson, good or bad move? (My wr's on the roster are Boldin, Steve Johnson, and Julio Jones. My other rb's are Matt Forte and Ray Rice, 14 team league, no ppr).

30t6p3b.gif

Have you not seen how big of a bust CJ has been this year? Quite possibly the biggest EVER, not considering injury. Although, I'm hoping he turns it around for my playoff runs sake.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

is stevie johnson playing sunday? or is he looking like a gametime decision?

I think he's playing.  Good thing he plays at 12 so we should know something by tomorrow morning.

is stevie johnson playing sunday? or is he looking like a gametime decision?

I think he's playing.  Good thing he plays at 12 so we should know something by tomorrow morning.

i only carried 3 wideouts one of my teams and aj green i need a waiver pick up.....my others are vjax and jennings....picked up brown from the chargers to fill in....smart move?

i only carried 3 wideouts one of my teams and aj green i need a waiver pick up.....my others are vjax and jennings....picked up brown from the chargers to fill in....smart move?

im starting brown too

im starting brown too

who to start?  choose one:

Nate Washington vs. Atlanta
Sidney Rice at St. Louis
Deion Branch vs. Kansas City

these guys are available as FAs in my league too: Early Doucet, Jabar Gaffney, Damian Williams, Vincent Brown, Greg Little

who to start?  choose one:

Nate Washington vs. Atlanta
Sidney Rice at St. Louis
Deion Branch vs. Kansas City

these guys are available as FAs in my league too: Early Doucet, Jabar Gaffney, Damian Williams, Vincent Brown, Greg Little

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

im starting brown too

I think Vincent Brown is going to have a solid #2WR season the rest of the year. I dropped Floyd....dude's hurt every week and is only good for a deep pass a game, if that.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

im starting brown too

I think Vincent Brown is going to have a solid #2WR season the rest of the year. I dropped Floyd....dude's hurt every week and is only good for a deep pass a game, if that.

Back
Top Bottom