The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Offered Jermichael Finley and Steve Johnson for Demarco Murray.

My only weakness is my RB2. I'm stacked at WR and got Gronkowski, so I can afford to lose both.

Which qb to start? and should i start decker over any of my recievers? this week has me confused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Which qb to start? and should i start decker over any of my recievers? this week has me confused
laugh.gif
Start PALMER.
Why is Colt McCoy even on your team. Cut that fool asap. And ya, you might have to start Decker over Stevie Johnson, he might not play this week. When Tebow does pass, he's going to try to find Decker.

Cut McCoy and pick up the best WR on your waiver wire, start the new WR or go with Decker.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

My only weakness is my RB2. I'm stacked at WR and got Gronkowski, so I can afford to lose both.
Nobody is going to take that trade. Finley isn't doing much & Stevie Johnson is hurt & might not play this week. Murray has been tearing it up the last 4 weeks & even with Felix back in the mix, he's still a top RB to have right now. Who are your other WR's? if your stacked at WR, offer somebody a little better than Stevie Johnson and he might accept it.

New Rule: if you don't like someone's offer, decline it. Just click decline. Don't let dudes not do their waivers cuz they're waitin for an answer. Don't watch that %*!% everyday scratching your balls thinking, yeah...you my +%%$$ right now.
eyes.gif

Ya I would say u won

BTW, you may as well drop Schaub and Cassel. Those two are likely done for the year

Pick 1....bye week TE fill-in

Benjamin Watson vs Jaguars
Scott Chandler @ Dolphins
Anthony Fasano vs Bills

Still kickin' myself for not scoopin up D.Murray when I had the chance off waivers....
Watched every cowboys game for years and I can honestly say I've never seen a 3 headed monster RB game dwindle to one so quickly.

With that said, I'm still dealing with The Chris Johnson Riddum
30t6p3b.gif

greg jennings and anthony hernandez for greg olsen and michael turner.
i need a rb and my other WRs are nicks, welker

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

10-0 PPR League
pimp.gif

my squad:
sick.gif

qb: big ben, colt mccoy
rb: shady mccoy, mcfadden, demarco murray, fred jackson, chris ogbonnoya
wr: mike wallace, greg jennings, steve smith (carolina), victor cruz
te: jermichael finley, fred davis
k: dan bailey
def: bengals, patriots

so far so good
wink.gif

you lucky sob. 
sick.gif
thanks!
laugh.gif
hopefully i can reach perfection this season
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Nobody is going to take that trade. Finley isn't doing much & Stevie Johnson is hurt & might not play this week. Murray has been tearing it up the last 4 weeks & even with Felix back in the mix, he's still a top RB to have right now. Who are your other WR's? if your stacked at WR, offer somebody a little better than Stevie Johnson and he might accept it.

My other WRs are Marques Colston, Brandon Marshall, Miles Austin (who is hurt), and DeSean Jackson.  Dude has Chris Johnson, Frank Gore, Michael Bush as his starters, and has Demarco Murray on the bench.  He is also running with Steve Breaston and Kellen Winslow as his starters at WR2 and TE.  IMO Stevie Johnson and Jermichael Finley are an upgrade at both of those spots.  So I was thinking if I was him, that is a chance to upgrade two starters for a backup RB.  Dude is 2-8 so I'm hoping he does it.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

pick 2 please

Ryan Matthews
LeGarrette Blount
Shonn Greene
Roy Helu
Jonathan Stewart
nerd.gif

thats a tough one bruh

Ryan Matthews
Shonn Green (i have him in my team too)

Should i start Tebow?

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Is Vick going to play? I gotta know by tonight cause my backup is Tebow 
sick.gif
ESPN says probably not.  Sorry it isn't much help, but that's the latest word.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Is Vick going to play? I gotta know by tonight cause my backup is Tebow 
sick.gif
ESPN says probably not.  Sorry it isn't much help, but that's the latest word.

Yeah I just saw that.. Looks like I'm going to have to start Tebow just to be safe.. He's playing the Jets though 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom