The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Hadouken

thoughts on my team? In 12 team league, prize money, I had second pick, Idk what receivers to start though so any help in that area would be greatly appreciated.

wgoqh.jpg
anybody??? I think Imma start braylon over dez tho

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Slaton sucks and has no value.

you have guys you should drop for a back up QB or defense....such as McCluster...I dont think he will have any value this year

why do u hate mccluster so much
laugh.gif

you have guys you should drop for a back up QB or defense....such as McCluster...I dont think he will have any value this year

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Forgot to mention... in the draft we did last night... dude with the 8th pick took Ryan Grant.... Ryan Grant
roll.gif

Then some dude nabbed Thomas Jones in like the 3rd... they openly admitted they knew nothing about fantasy football though
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Forgot to mention... in the draft we did last night... dude with the 8th pick took Ryan Grant.... Ryan Grant
roll.gif

Then some dude nabbed Thomas Jones in like the 3rd... they openly admitted they knew nothing about fantasy football though
roll.gif

NEWS THAT SHOULD BE IMPORTANT TO YOU:

Jason La Canfora

Hearing that CJ Spiller will be named the Bills' starting RB when practice resumes Wed.
CJ Spiller owners rejoice
pimp.gif

Jim Wexell

Tomlin named (Isaac) Redman the #Steelers' short-yardage back.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Go ahead and knock a few TD's off Mendenhall projections...
frown.gif

Adrian Peterson has implemented a change that he thinks will prevent him from fumbling so much in the future.

"I found out at times by studying myself that when I'm going down, I kind of brace myself with the hand that I'm carrying the ball in and that's leaving opportunities for those guys that are in there scraping and punching for that ball, gives those guys opportunities to make big plays," he said. "I'm a pretty tough guy, so I just [need to] keep the ball high and just fall down. It is instincts, but when that becomes a problem you're able to sit there and say, 'Hey, I've got to eliminate doing this.'"
-Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune
pimp.gif

Coach Pete Carroll declared Justin Forsett the Seahawks' starting tailback after Monday's practice.

Leon Washington started the third preseason game, but will return kicks and punts, and see slightly less action on offense. Forsett is a true committee back, but should rack up catches because he'll play on all third downs. Expect low- to mid-range RB2 numbers in PPR, depending on matchups (Week 1 against the 49ers isn't a good one). He's only an RB3 in non-PPR formats.
-Source: Seattle Times

pimp.gif

Every so often I'll post player news/injury updates to help you adjust your rosters. Please don't take what's posted here as gospel; game situations dictate 95% of what happens on the field so if I happen to post something and you bet the house on it that's on YOU not me.

And I won't be helping with sit/starts until week 3 or 4. Earn your wings and take a chance on your roster. Do some research.

eek.gif
What?!

He may not be a fantasy "stud" but a consistent 7-8 pts every week will most definitely get him on the fantasy radar. Especially in a PPR or KR/PR yardage is included.

NEWS THAT SHOULD BE IMPORTANT TO YOU:

Jason La Canfora

Hearing that CJ Spiller will be named the Bills' starting RB when practice resumes Wed.
CJ Spiller owners rejoice
pimp.gif

Jim Wexell

Tomlin named (Isaac) Redman the #Steelers' short-yardage back.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Go ahead and knock a few TD's off Mendenhall projections...
frown.gif

Adrian Peterson has implemented a change that he thinks will prevent him from fumbling so much in the future.

"I found out at times by studying myself that when I'm going down, I kind of brace myself with the hand that I'm carrying the ball in and that's leaving opportunities for those guys that are in there scraping and punching for that ball, gives those guys opportunities to make big plays," he said. "I'm a pretty tough guy, so I just [need to] keep the ball high and just fall down. It is instincts, but when that becomes a problem you're able to sit there and say, 'Hey, I've got to eliminate doing this.'"
-Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune
pimp.gif

Coach Pete Carroll declared Justin Forsett the Seahawks' starting tailback after Monday's practice.

Leon Washington started the third preseason game, but will return kicks and punts, and see slightly less action on offense. Forsett is a true committee back, but should rack up catches because he'll play on all third downs. Expect low- to mid-range RB2 numbers in PPR, depending on matchups (Week 1 against the 49ers isn't a good one). He's only an RB3 in non-PPR formats.
-Source: Seattle Times

pimp.gif

Every so often I'll post player news/injury updates to help you adjust your rosters. Please don't take what's posted here as gospel; game situations dictate 95% of what happens on the field so if I happen to post something and you bet the house on it that's on YOU not me.

And I won't be helping with sit/starts until week 3 or 4. Earn your wings and take a chance on your roster. Do some research.

eek.gif
What?!

He may not be a fantasy "stud" but a consistent 7-8 pts every week will most definitely get him on the fantasy radar. Especially in a PPR or KR/PR yardage is included.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

He is a dynamic player in real life and can offer alot to the chiefs if used properly...but fantasy wise I don't think he is starter material thus making him useless.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

He is a dynamic player in real life and can offer alot to the chiefs if used properly...but fantasy wise I don't think he is starter material thus making him useless.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Finally drafted my team today. My league is very deep...14 teams with 19 spots each. What do y'all think? My biggest concerns are my bench WRs and my crappy Defense. My league only has 7 defenses remaining (BUF, TB, SEA, CLEV, DET, STL, JACK)...which one should I pick up and who should I drop? Thanks...

2a4x15i.jpg
What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Finally drafted my team today. My league is very deep...14 teams with 19 spots each. What do y'all think? My biggest concerns are my bench WRs and my crappy Defense. My league only has 7 defenses remaining (BUF, TB, SEA, CLEV, DET, STL, JACK)...which one should I pick up and who should I drop? Thanks...

2a4x15i.jpg
What do you guys think?

McCluster is definitely the kind of player worth holding onto as a bench player. He's the biggest playmaker threat on that entire team, and they use him at multiple positions. He's #4 on the depth chart, but he had a few plays in the preseason that've already proven his ability to breakout. I think it's much more wise to hold onto players like that, rather than stockpile multiple defenses, QB's or TE's (which really you should only worry about for your Bye week) All that ends up doing is making you second guess yourself more than necessary.

I'm contemplating starting Roy Williams over Housh for week 1. Someone talk some sense into me.

McCluster is definitely the kind of player worth holding onto as a bench player. He's the biggest playmaker threat on that entire team, and they use him at multiple positions. He's #4 on the depth chart, but he had a few plays in the preseason that've already proven his ability to breakout. I think it's much more wise to hold onto players like that, rather than stockpile multiple defenses, QB's or TE's (which really you should only worry about for your Bye week) All that ends up doing is making you second guess yourself more than necessary.

I'm contemplating starting Roy Williams over Housh for week 1. Someone talk some sense into me.

Pick 2 WR

Garcon vs Houston
Floyd Vs Oakland
Berrian Vs NO
Collie Vs Houston

Pick 1 RB

CJ Spiller Vs MIA
Tomlinson Vs B-More

BTW Fox Sports Fantasy football has the worst projections... CJ Spiller is projected 0 points as is Malcolm Floyd, and LT over there is projected 21 points, more than anyone on my team
roll.gif
This isn't 06..... come on now

Pick 2 WR

Garcon vs Houston
Floyd Vs Oakland
Berrian Vs NO
Collie Vs Houston

Pick 1 RB

CJ Spiller Vs MIA
Tomlinson Vs B-More

BTW Fox Sports Fantasy football has the worst projections... CJ Spiller is projected 0 points as is Malcolm Floyd, and LT over there is projected 21 points, more than anyone on my team
roll.gif
This isn't 06..... come on now

Back
Top Bottom