The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Would you guys drop Denarius Moore for Julio Jones? And Tolbert for Kevin Smith?

If Julio would just stay healthy.
30t6p3b.gif
  Moore is the better option right now and if you can't afford to lose then do it.

As for Tolbert and Smith...That move needed to be made a week ago. Do it!

I was going to drop Tolbert for Morris last week, glad I didn't.
laugh.gif
I might make both moves tomorrow if both are available. Any word on when Julio will be back?

Best week this season. Rodgers, V-Jax, Blount, Bush, Harvin, Cruz, pettigrew, Bailey (K) all went HAM!
pimp.gif

I have to choose two out of these four, please help.

Gore (going up against Baltimore)
S. Jax (pass blocking more with a depleted line)
Tolbert (against Denver)
Benson (against Cleveland coming off a 2 TD game)

My god...losing AP has me freaking out. Hopefully I am able to get Kevin Smith off the waivers this week. I'm #2 on the waivers so I have a good shot, but I don't know if Kevin Smith can replace AP. Other AP owners, who are you trying to pickup to replace AP?

Just accepted this trade, dude offered Michael Turner for Matt Ryan & Marshawn Lynch.

8-3, tied for 1st. My team looks like this now:

QB-Cam Newton
RB-Ray Rice
WR-Greg Jennings
WR-Brandon Marshall
TE-Vernon Davis
W/R-Michael Turner
W/R-Darren McFadden (hoping he's back next week)
DEF-Baltimore

Bench:
Brandon Lloyd
Julio Jones
DeAngelo Williams
Just dropped New England DEF for Atlanta v.Minny this week, gonna bench Balt v. SF.

Going to pick-up a backup QB off waivers (Tebow or Alex Smith) & another player to fill out the roster.

This is by far the illest team I've ever had in FF, gonna make my playoff run now.Any input??

id say if hes available, pick up Kevin Smith. dont think he will get 3 TDs in a game again but he will get you yards and maybe a TD because hes the only running option for Detroit.

Pick two:

McGahee (@Chargers)
K. Smith (@ Packers)
Mendenhall (@Chiefs)

I haven't benched him all season except his bye week but should I bench A-Rodg against the Lions in hopes that Cam Newton destroys the Colts?

pimp.gif
trade Newton and Beanie for Roddy White and Mccoy a few weeks back to avoid that A-Rod/Cam debacle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I haven't benched him all season except his bye week but should I bench A-Rodg against the Lions in hopes that Cam Newton destroys the Colts?

Cam and Rodgers on the same team
eek.gif
.....move one of those dudes for a top 5 player at another position, having one of them ride the bench is ludicrous fam.

man this ap injury hit me at a bad time....i clinched a spot in one league but fighting to get in in another....you guys think i should finally just give up on best and just drop him?

man this ap injury hit me at a bad time....i clinched a spot in one league but fighting to get in in another....you guys think i should finally just give up on best and just drop him?

I'd drop him. Even when he was playing, he was inconsistent. And that was before they found something in Kevin Smith as well.

I'd drop him. Even when he was playing, he was inconsistent. And that was before they found something in Kevin Smith as well.

Pick 3.

Mendenhall vs. KC
MJD vs. Hou
Kevin Smith vs. GB
DeMarco Murray vs. Mia

And Denarius Moore vs. Chi or Antonio Brown vs. KC?

Pick 3.

Mendenhall vs. KC
MJD vs. Hou
Kevin Smith vs. GB
DeMarco Murray vs. Mia

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

you guys think Helu is worth keeping heading in to playoffs? or should i drop him to make room for another player?

I think so... but if you can drop him for Kevin Smith or whatever then go for it. Otherwise I think he is worth the stash still.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

you guys think Helu is worth keeping heading in to playoffs? or should i drop him to make room for another player?

I think so... but if you can drop him for Kevin Smith or whatever then go for it. Otherwise I think he is worth the stash still.

Pick 3.

Mendenhall vs. KC
MJD vs. Hou
Kevin Smith vs. GB
DeMarco Murray vs. Mia

Mendenhall, MJD & Murray.Antonio Brown.

Pick 3.

Mendenhall vs. KC
MJD vs. Hou
Kevin Smith vs. GB
DeMarco Murray vs. Mia

Mendenhall, MJD & Murray.Antonio Brown.

Back
Top Bottom