Finally
just in time for the playoffs

OWWWWWWWW

Originally Posted by MrONegative

just traded him for Arian Foster
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
did you add too much?

Gave up in one league...and somehow the 3 people I needed to lose lost and Shonn Greene and Nicks came through.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by antj2k2

30t6p3b.gif
I sat Percy today at the very last minute

I cut him 4 weeks ago and he proceeds to turn into god the next 3 weeks
indifferent.gif

and i started matt ryan over ponder

indifferent.gif

I cut him after week 5 and the one spot on my big money team that is hurting WR
indifferent.gif

383150_2377440515612_1238582518_32392175_469776472_n.jpg
i missed my leagues playoffs by two points, because the last catch pettigrew caught gave him the victory..
mad.gif
still thought he shouldve been ejected.

Originally Posted by acidicality

SMH...benched CJ Spiller and Roy Helu. Should have benched Blount today
30t6p3b.gif
This.  LaGerrette Blount will not see the starting line-up of my team for the rest of the year.

Started him over Helu and Kevin Smith.  Both had TDs, Blount had ONE point.  Bum. 
mad.gif

Anyways, I'm down 20 with Rivers and Nick Novak (SD K) to go.  I think I go it, but Rivers makes me nervous.

If I win, I stay at #3, and the #1 guy drops to #2.  If I lose, I drop to #4, so either way I'm playing a wildcard game next week.

Any of you all ever finish the season 13-0? I'm undefeated going into the playoffs.

Picked 8th in an 8 man league snake draft.

I've won games that there was no way in hell I was supposed to.

The guys say it's like I hit the lottery 13 times in a row.

But with that said, I don't think I will win the whole thing which sucks.

One seed in my work league with a stacked roster.

Second seed in my big money league with Aaron Rodgers and a decent but mediocre roster now that DMC and Fred Jackson are hurt, this is also a league where I cut Percy Harvin and Marques Colston, now WRs are B. Marshall, Miles Austin, Breaston, and Burleson.

In a case of supreme irony my Burleson and Miles for Steve Smith trade was vetoed and now Burleson has outscored Steve Smith 4 straight weeks
laugh.gif

Rivers went off last night, of course against a weak Jags team, but I think he may be coming around (and just in time for the playoffs).

Made the #3 seed in my league. Playing a dude who is 5-7-1 in the first round. This dude hasn't played a RB2 or WR2 in like 3 weeks, and STILL made the playoffs.
30t6p3b.gif

Crossing my fingers that Roy Helu keeps up the good numbers this week. Dude is a beast when he gets the ball.

If I manage to snag Barber, I'm thinking about starting him over S Jax and maybe Benson. Good move?

WR help if you guys can give me some advice:

Boldin vs Indy
Washington vs NO
Miles/Laurent vs NYG

Which two should I bank on? I'm leaning Boldin/Laurent right now.

Originally Posted by Proshares

If I manage to snag Barber, I'm thinking about starting him over S Jax and maybe Benson. Good move?

Boldin vs Indy
Washington vs NO
Miles/Laurent vs NYG

I just picked up Barber and I'm starting him over Benson

Ok guys for the first time in 3 years I am finally playing a game for money. This is ppr and I have a few questions. I need you to pick 3 out of 5 for my receiver spots and they are A.J Green, C.J. Spiller (at WR), Aaron Hernandez, Laurent Robinson, Andre Johnson. Also pick a defense out of 49ers and Seahawks this week and kicker out of Janikowski and Gostkowski. Lastly, who would you keep out of Hillis, Marion Barber, and Mike Tolbert. The last one is just to keep the best possible player outside free agency. PS if you really want to help me out who would you pick up first if you were first in waiver wire, either said rb and drop tolbert or seahawks d because i dont want somebody using them against me. Basically I had Hillis on the IR and haven't made a move since he came back. Now to make moves like grabbing seahawks d i had to drop him or tolbert to make roster moves. I may have prematurely dropped Hillis but I'm doing it with my boy and that was his choice that I oked so that's that. Now I can either keep Tolbert or pick up Hillis or Barber, or grab Seahawks d and try to grab the final pick at rb with my second waiver claim. Obviously I'm not high on any of them so I'm having a hard time choosing.  I was going to put Barber first but I'm really down on Chicago I think they are very unreliable now and I probably would use Seahawks d against them next week.  So until someone can convince me otherwise I will be going for Seahawks d first.  I really think they're going to destroy the Rams and I feel more nervous about my opponent using them than I am compared to Barber.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by Proshares

Boldin vs Indy
Washington vs NO
Miles/Laurent vs NYG

I just picked up Barber and I'm starting him over Benson

I'm not high on Chicago at all.  They are going to have a tough time scoring for the rest of the year.

Who to pick up with Fred Davis out:

Ed Dickson

Ben Watson

Anthony Fasano

Jared Cook

Greg Olsen

Tony Scheffler....

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Any of you all ever finish the season 13-0? I'm undefeated going into the playoffs.

Picked 8th in an 8 man league snake draft.

I've won games that there was no way in hell I was supposed to.

The guys say it's like I hit the lottery 13 times in a row.

But with that said, I don't think I will win the whole thing which sucks.

The person that goes undefeated never wins the championship

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Who to pick up with Fred Davis out:

Ed Dickson

Ben Watson

Anthony Fasano

Jared Cook

Greg Olsen

Tony Scheffler....

Do u need another TE right now? Because im guessing you're filling a flex position

Nah our flex is just RB/WR. This is in my 16 team league sooooo I might need to fill the TE spot
laugh.gif

Ya we only had 4 bench spots
laugh.gif

I'm the #1 seed heading into the playoffs tho. I might be ok without a TE this week

Here is my squad right now, I just realized I only have 2 players i actually drafted
laugh.gif
signs of a good GM
smokin.gif

QBCarson Palmer, Oak QBTrade
RBRay Rice, Bal RBTrade
RBReggie Bush, Mia RBFree Agency
RB/WRRoy Helu, Wsh RBFree Agency
WRSteve Smith, Car WRDraft
WRHakeem Nicks, NYG WR PTrade
TEFred Davis, Wsh TE Free Agency
D/STBengals D/ST D/STFree Agency
KJohn Kasay, NO KFree Agency
BenchMiles Austin, Dal WR QDraft
BenchJosh Freeman, TB QB QTrade
BenchLaurent Robinson, Dal WRFree Agency
BenchRicky Williams, Bal RBFree Agency
IR Jacoby Ford, Oak WR QFree Agency

Had a strong last 3 weeks to earn the 2 seed and a 1st round bye in one of my leagues
pimp.gif
All this with McFadden out for the longest
30t6p3b.gif
Hope he returns just in time for my playoff game in 2 weeks.

Pretty much set at all positions except TE: (PPR League)

QB: Eli, Tebow, Flacco
RB: Shady, Sproles (PPR Monster
eek.gif
), McFadden (injured), Gerhart, Donald Brown, Ringer (trying to drop him and claim Barber from waivers)
WR: Bowe, Lloyd, Harvin, Washington
TE: Pettigrew
30t6p3b.gif

K: Crosby
DEF: NE (although i switch this nearly every week depending on matchups)

Now who should I pick up to replace Pettigrew? I'm looking at Ballard or Ed Dickson right now....any ideas guys?

Back
Top Bottom