I need to pick three

spiller
forte
Matthews
gore

I need your guys help on this!

Spiller, Mathews, Gore

Question for the Yahoo experts...

My buddy is Commissionering his Yahoo league this year for the first time and wants to know how come his Waivers are not working right. He does not want any waivers at all, wants owners to be able to immediately drop/add players all year. His settings are currently set at "No Waivers" and weekly waivers is set to "none."  Yet people are dropping players today and they are going on the waiver wire it says until Sept. 11. If you go into "Players" section it also lists every single FA as being on waivers until Sept 10 and you cannot add anyone right now.   What is he/I missing?

I have went in and cannot figure it out.

Question for the Yahoo experts...

My buddy is Commissionering his Yahoo league this year for the first time and wants to know how come his Waivers are not working right. He does not want any waivers at all, wants owners to be able to immediately drop/add players all year. His settings are currently set at "No Waivers" and weekly waivers is set to "none."  Yet people are dropping players today and they are going on the waiver wire it says until Sept. 11. If you go into "Players" section it also lists every single FA as being on waivers until Sept 10 and you cannot add anyone right now.   What is he/I missing?

I have went in and cannot figure it out.

"Time players are on waivers" needs to be set to "no waivers".  If it is, it should be working.

"Time players are on waivers" needs to be set to "no waivers".  If it is, it should be working.

Thanks SFN. I went back in and checked and everything is marked right. However i have now been told these waiver rules were changed AFTER the draft was over so Im guessing that is the likely problem. Looks like you can change them after the draft but there is a couple day grace period before it goes into affect (in this case Sept 10 it says).

I assume that's it.

Thanks SFN. I went back in and checked and everything is marked right. However i have now been told these waiver rules were changed AFTER the draft was over so Im guessing that is the likely problem. Looks like you can change them after the draft but there is a couple day grace period before it goes into affect (in this case Sept 10 it says).

I assume that's it.

I trade Boldin and J. Charles for Roddy White and Mike Bush...good deal?

I have Stephen Jackson and Frank Gore at tailback, but Boldin is my current "WR1"

I trade Boldin and J. Charles for Roddy White and Mike Bush...good deal?

I have Stephen Jackson and Frank Gore at tailback, but Boldin is my current "WR1"

I would because I don't like how clogged up Ravens are at WR.

And Im staring laurent robinson this week....

I would because I don't like how clogged up Ravens are at WR.

And Im staring laurent robinson this week....

Its Meachem worth holding onto?

My WRs isn't looking too good. I also have Hester and Cotchery
sick.gif

Under the radar suggestions?

Its Meachem worth holding onto?

My WRs isn't looking too good. I also have Hester and Cotchery
sick.gif

Under the radar suggestions?

See the post above. I like Laurent Robinson alot. Dude has a 6'2'' frame and good speed. He's a nice sized target for Bradford.

What about Berrian, either Mike Williams, Breaston.

However, I will say that Meachem has good upside...he's finally healthy and should receive his fair share of looks in that high powered NO offense.

See the post above. I like Laurent Robinson alot. Dude has a 6'2'' frame and good speed. He's a nice sized target for Bradford.

What about Berrian, either Mike Williams, Breaston.

However, I will say that Meachem has good upside...he's finally healthy and should receive his fair share of looks in that high powered NO offense.

Back
Top Bottom