The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I have Jahvid Best and LeSean McCoy in two different leagues and don't know which to start. One league is .5 ppr and the other is standard.

I have Jahvid Best and LeSean McCoy in two different leagues and don't know which to start. One league is .5 ppr and the other is standard.

tips for drafting in a 16 man league? got a draft later tonight and have no strategy
laugh.gif

See the post above. I like Laurent Robinson alot. Dude has a 6'2'' frame and good speed. He's a nice sized target for Bradford.

What about Berrian, either Mike Williams, Breaston.

However, I will say that Meachem has good upside...he's finally healthy and should receive his fair share of looks in that high powered NO offense.

See the post above. I like Laurent Robinson alot. Dude has a 6'2'' frame and good speed. He's a nice sized target for Bradford.

What about Berrian, either Mike Williams, Breaston.

However, I will say that Meachem has good upside...he's finally healthy and should receive his fair share of looks in that high powered NO offense.

Any recommendations?

I know I need to improve at the wr position. Who do you think I should trade?

This one is yea... lol.

Any recommendations?

I know I need to improve at the wr position. Who do you think I should trade?

This one is yea... lol.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

tips for drafting in a 16 man league? got a draft later tonight and have no strategy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my money league is a 16 team league. My strat was to just draft the best available, i know thats not much advice but other than that just hope there are idiots in your league
laugh.gif
I think around the 8th round is when i decided to start taking sleepers.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my money league is a 16 team league. My strat was to just draft the best available, i know thats not much advice but other than that just hope there are idiots in your league
laugh.gif
I think around the 8th round is when i decided to start taking sleepers.

Favre vs the Saints or Cutler vs the Lions?

and

Jonathan Stewart vs the Giants or Tim Hightower vs the Rams?

Who should I start?

Favre vs the Saints or Cutler vs the Lions?

and

Jonathan Stewart vs the Giants or Tim Hightower vs the Rams?

Who should I start?

i thought this was a no brainer when i did it, but all the heckling im getting im starting to second guess myself, i dropped aromashadu for maclin and all these old men in my league are talking !$!$ like i just dropped andre johnson for maclin. thats a good move right?

i thought this was a no brainer when i did it, but all the heckling im getting im starting to second guess myself, i dropped aromashadu for maclin and all these old men in my league are talking !$!$ like i just dropped andre johnson for maclin. thats a good move right?

^ehhhh I feel like thats a toss up. But personally I would have kept Aromashodu.

^ehhhh I feel like thats a toss up. But personally I would have kept Aromashodu.

Back
Top Bottom