The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

^ Chad Henne...by a land slide.
okay cool. i picked up Henne as my #2 starting QB. out of garrard and anderson, who do you think will be the better bye week QB. you're blog is high on anderson, so i'm kind of leaning that way. 

Yea my co author, Frank likes Anderson...i dont.

Henne is the best QB out of the 3 and has teh best options. We need to see how Anderson meshes in season games to determine if he is a viable fantasy starter.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

^ Chad Henne...by a land slide.
okay cool. i picked up Henne as my #2 starting QB. out of garrard and anderson, who do you think will be the better bye week QB. you're blog is high on anderson, so i'm kind of leaning that way. 

Yea my co author, Frank likes Anderson...i dont.

Henne is the best QB out of the 3 and has teh best options. We need to see how Anderson meshes in season games to determine if he is a viable fantasy starter.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Originally Posted by Pmighty

traded

t. gonzalez/massequoi/malcolm. floyd
for
g.jennings/t.jones

thoughts?

You just traded 3 starters for a 2nd string running back and a Receiver, who on a lucky day will break 10 points
thomas jones starts
indifferent.gif

traded

for
g.jennings/t.jones

thoughts?

You just traded 3 starters for a 2nd string running back and a Receiver, who on a lucky day will break 10 points
thomas jones starts
indifferent.gif

traded

for
g.jennings/t.jones

thoughts?

thomas jones starts
indifferent.gif
pretty sure he doesn't.

traded

for
g.jennings/t.jones

thoughts?

thomas jones starts
indifferent.gif
pretty sure he doesn't.

traded

for
g.jennings/t.jones

thoughts?

thomas jones starts
indifferent.gif

Doesn't really matter who starts, everyone knows Charles is the better option productivity wise.

Coach Todd Haley announced Friday that the Chiefs' running back usage will be based on in-game "feel."
As opposed to just playing the best player. "There’s a great deal of feel involved in some of these situations," said Haley. The second-year coach's "feel" will probably be based on in-game productivity, and Jamaal Charles is easily the backfield's best bet for per-play production. Charles started the Chiefs' third preseason game.

Jones will definitely get his share of carries; there's no doubt about that, but who does/doesn't start this early in the season is irrelevant.

traded

for
g.jennings/t.jones

thoughts?

thomas jones starts
indifferent.gif

Doesn't really matter who starts, everyone knows Charles is the better option productivity wise.

Coach Todd Haley announced Friday that the Chiefs' running back usage will be based on in-game "feel."
As opposed to just playing the best player. "There’s a great deal of feel involved in some of these situations," said Haley. The second-year coach's "feel" will probably be based on in-game productivity, and Jamaal Charles is easily the backfield's best bet for per-play production. Charles started the Chiefs' third preseason game.

Jones will definitely get his share of carries; there's no doubt about that, but who does/doesn't start this early in the season is irrelevant.

So, beanie is out? Gonna play it that way, so:

for flex:

Pick 1:
Portis vs. DAL
Marion Barber vs. WASH
Mike Williams (TB) vs. CLE
Braylon Edwards vs. BAL
Keller vs. BAL

So, beanie is out? Gonna play it that way, so:

for flex:

Pick 1:
Portis vs. DAL
Marion Barber vs. WASH
Mike Williams (TB) vs. CLE
Braylon Edwards vs. BAL
Keller vs. BAL

^ portis

help me choose 2 out of the 3 rbs:

mendenhall vs. falcons
jahvid best vs. bears
hightower vs. rams

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

^ portis

help me choose 2 out of the 3 rbs:

mendenhall vs. falcons
jahvid best vs. bears
hightower vs. rams

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

I need 3 wrs. Any help?

It's out of
Marshall
Welker
Evans vs MIA
Collie @HOU

Marshall and Welker are shoo-ins, but iono about Evans or Collie

Also a TE question
Tony G @Pit    OR
Z Miller @Ten 

Gonzo is Gonzo but they're facing the PIT D and Miller is the best pass-catcher on the team and is building a good rapport with Campbell supposedly.

I need 3 wrs. Any help?

It's out of
Marshall
Welker
Evans vs MIA
Collie @HOU

Marshall and Welker are shoo-ins, but iono about Evans or Collie

Also a TE question
Tony G @Pit    OR
Z Miller @Ten 

Gonzo is Gonzo but they're facing the PIT D and Miller is the best pass-catcher on the team and is building a good rapport with Campbell supposedly.

I need 3 wrs. Any help?

Marshall
Welker
Evans vs MIA
Collie @HOU

Marshall and Welker are shoo-ins, but iono about Evans and Collie.

Also a TE question.
Tony G @PIT     OR
Z Miller @TEN

Gonzo is Gonzo but they're facing the PIT D and Miller is the best pass-catcher on the team and has been building a good rapport with Campbell supposedly.

I need 3 wrs. Any help?

Marshall
Welker
Evans vs MIA
Collie @HOU

Also a TE question.
Tony G @PIT     OR
Z Miller @TEN

Gonzo is Gonzo but they're facing the PIT D and Miller is the best pass-catcher on the team and has been building a good rapport with Campbell supposedly.

I need 3 wrs. Any help?

Marshall
Welker
Evans vs MIA
Collie @HOU

Also a TE question.
Tony G @PIT     OR
Z Miller @TEN

I need 3 wrs. Any help?

Marshall
Welker
Evans vs MIA
Collie @HOU

Also a TE question.
Tony G @PIT     OR
Z Miller @TEN

first year playing kinda nervous. teams might score 5 points or 110 
laugh.gif

i personally starting zach miller vs ten.
Collie is a emerging guy maybe 5-7 catches may take the chance.
starting jahvid best. quick and young will catch the first few teams off guard. maybe a long burst. 100-200 yd game
nerd.gif

mendenhall is short yardage/goal line i think i read. tds over yrds for points??
grin.gif

first year playing kinda nervous. teams might score 5 points or 110 
laugh.gif

i personally starting zach miller vs ten.
Collie is a emerging guy maybe 5-7 catches may take the chance.
starting jahvid best. quick and young will catch the first few teams off guard. maybe a long burst. 100-200 yd game
nerd.gif

mendenhall is short yardage/goal line i think i read. tds over yrds for points??
grin.gif

Ok, so I'm buying into a league and I can pick from either of these 3 teams...which one would you guys recommend?
3586q0g.png

xemrso.png

np4dbt.png

Ok, so I'm buying into a league and I can pick from either of these 3 teams...which one would you guys recommend?
3586q0g.png

xemrso.png

np4dbt.png

Back
Top Bottom