The Official Fantasy Football Thread

which qb to start romo or cutler?
edit: also who should i start for my rb/wr spot - darren sproles or houshmandzadeh?
thanks in advance.

which qb to start romo or cutler?
edit: also who should i start for my rb/wr spot - darren sproles or houshmandzadeh?
thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Do you think that the team is worth a $50 buy in with an 8-team league?

team one great qb,running backs and wr. even the backups are good.

currently kicking self over alex smith and tony romo. but its against seattle
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Do you think that the team is worth a $50 buy in with an 8-team league?

team one great qb,running backs and wr. even the backups are good.

currently kicking self over alex smith and tony romo. but its against seattle
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I'm not to sure about the WR's with team one. I know the QB and RB's are excellent, but the WR's just have me worried...

I'm not to sure about the WR's with team one. I know the QB and RB's are excellent, but the WR's just have me worried...

Just trade one of them, either deangelo or j. stewart preferably. You'll definitely get a worth #1 WR for either one of those guys. I dunno why you'd have both of them on the same team, just makes everything confusing trying to figure out who to start.

Just trade one of them, either deangelo or j. stewart preferably. You'll definitely get a worth #1 WR for either one of those guys. I dunno why you'd have both of them on the same team, just makes everything confusing trying to figure out who to start.

I play in a two QB league and I am thinking of starting Alex Smith as my 2nd QB over Jay Culter. Even though the Bears are playing Detroit I don't have alot of confidence in them. Any thoughts on Cutler versus Smith?

I play in a two QB league and I am thinking of starting Alex Smith as my 2nd QB over Jay Culter. Even though the Bears are playing Detroit I don't have alot of confidence in them. Any thoughts on Cutler versus Smith?

Only questionable call I got today starting Moreno vs starting McCoy... Im not sure if GB is the same team vs the run as they were last year.

Only questionable call I got today starting Moreno vs starting McCoy... Im not sure if GB is the same team vs the run as they were last year.

Should I replace Addai with Foster because of the concussion? Right now I have Foster as my flex player but would like to move him up to the RB2 position over Affairs and put Garcon as my flex player.

Should I replace Addai with Foster because of the concussion? Right now I have Foster as my flex player but would like to move him up to the RB2 position over Affairs and put Garcon as my flex player.

my whole team is set i just have one position i dont know who to start t.j., Anthony Gonzales, justin gage, or johnny knox

im leaning towards knox or gonzales

my whole team is set i just have one position i dont know who to start t.j., Anthony Gonzales, justin gage, or johnny knox

im leaning towards knox or gonzales

Back
Top Bottom