The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I don't understand why people stack up on players from 1 team like they're all gonna score, I mean Finley, Jackson, Jennings and Driver?!

Originally Posted by hymen man

I don't understand why people stack up on players from 1 team like they're all gonna score, I mean Finley, Jackson, Jennings and Driver?!

Doesn't mean they have to play all in the same week though. I would imagine having all of them can present favorable matchups each week.

Doesn't mean they have to play all in the same week though. I would imagine having all of them can present favorable matchups each week.

Available DEF in my league are:

NYG @ IND
MIA @ MIN
IND @ NYG
ARI @ ATL
CHI @ DAL
DEN @ SEA
CAR @ TB
ATL @ ARI
HOU @ WASH
WASH @ HOU

I have TEN right now. Should I drop and add for another team?

mad.gif

Available DEF in my league are:

NYG @ IND
MIA @ MIN
IND @ NYG
ARI @ ATL
CHI @ DAL
DEN @ SEA
CAR @ TB
ATL @ ARI
HOU @ WASH
WASH @ HOU

I have TEN right now. Should I drop and add for another team?

It's just a different strategy. Driver & Jennings are a damn near guaranteed 2,000+ yds/15+ TD's combined for the season. On a week-to-week basis, one might "steal" points from the other, but it's a safer bet for the long run to play both rather than trying to guess who will go off each week. feel me?

Peyton/Collie/Garcon netted me 74 points last week. They'll probly bomb sometimes, but it evens out.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Lol right, you might as well go trade your best player for Rodgers then cause none of thats happening without him. Might as well get double the points.

Seriously though trade 2 of those receivers. Weather its Finley/Jennings Driver/Finley etc. You're relying on the whole packers team every week.

Lol right, you might as well go trade your best player for Rodgers then cause none of thats happening without him. Might as well get double the points.

Seriously though trade 2 of those receivers. Weather its Finley/Jennings Driver/Finley etc. You're relying on the whole packers team every week.

It's just a different strategy. Driver & Jennings are a damn near guaranteed 2,000+ yds/15+ TD's combined for the season. On a week-to-week basis, one might "steal" points from the other, but it's a safer bet for the long run to play both rather than trying to guess who will go off each week. feel me?

Peyton/Collie/Garcon netted me 74 points last week. They'll probly bomb sometimes, but it evens out.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Hmmmm..... Never thought about that strategy bro. That could be pretty money, but you gotta get players from potent offenses. Green Bay and Indy are two great options. I'm not sure what other teams I would look at that for though. The Texans might be up there and possibly Cincy too with Carson, Ocho, and TO.

Hmmmm..... Never thought about that strategy bro. That could be pretty money, but you gotta get players from potent offenses. Green Bay and Indy are two great options. I'm not sure what other teams I would look at that for though. The Texans might be up there and possibly Cincy too with Carson, Ocho, and TO.

Depending on the type of league it is. If its Head-Head youll get screwed out of wins more often due to a player or 2 not doing as well cause one person did well. While they had 3 different guys who all did well...if that makes sense. Maybe in a points league it would even out though.
But back to what i said earlier should i pick up Mike Williams from Seattle, or Naanee from the Chargers?

And would you play Brady facing the Jets or Hassellback playing the Broncos.

Looking for some advice

Depending on the type of league it is. If its Head-Head youll get screwed out of wins more often due to a player or 2 not doing as well cause one person did well. While they had 3 different guys who all did well...if that makes sense. Maybe in a points league it would even out though.
But back to what i said earlier should i pick up Mike Williams from Seattle, or Naanee from the Chargers?

And would you play Brady facing the Jets or Hassellback playing the Broncos.

Looking for some advice

For those who own CJ Spiller, what are you guys going to do? Hold onto him and see what happens or trade him away? I dunno what do and their is like no one the wire right now. I'm 9th priority on waivers too so there is no hoop of snatching up brandon jackson.

For those who own CJ Spiller, what are you guys going to do? Hold onto him and see what happens or trade him away? I dunno what do and their is like no one the wire right now. I'm 9th priority on waivers too so there is no hoop of snatching up brandon jackson.

Just offered:

Give: jay cutler, miles austin, micheal turner
Receive: chad henne, matt moore, brandon marshall, ray rice

?

Just offered:

Give: jay cutler, miles austin, micheal turner
Receive: chad henne, matt moore, brandon marshall, ray rice

?

Just offered a trade...

I give Fred Taylor (Who this guy wants), Garcon, & Maclin
I get Ahmad Bradshaw

There are some deep sleepers at WR in my league, so I can easily replenish.

Just offered a trade...

I give Fred Taylor (Who this guy wants), Garcon, & Maclin
I get Ahmad Bradshaw

There are some deep sleepers at WR in my league, so I can easily replenish.

Back
Top Bottom