The Official Fantasy Football Thread

i need a qb for this week, i have carson playing the ravens so that doesnt look too promising. the best qb free agents are
orton
matt ryan
and garrard

i need a qb for this week, i have carson playing the ravens so that doesnt look too promising. the best qb free agents are
orton
matt ryan
and garrard

pick 3

D Will vs TB - Lock
Jerome Harrison vs KC - Hillis taking carries?
Cadillac @ Car
Benson vs Bal - Did well against them last year

pick 3

D Will vs TB - Lock
Jerome Harrison vs KC - Hillis taking carries?
Cadillac @ Car
Benson vs Bal - Did well against them last year

What do y'all do when you suspect guys in your league are working together to stack up one team?

This guy in my league traded away Matt Forte for DeAngelo Williams.

The next day the same guy that got DeAngelo Williams traded away Jay Cutler, Larry Johnson and Brandon Jackson for Drew Brees and Megatron. Da !!*+ kind of B.S. trade is that?

This friggin guy traded away his 1st and 3rd round draft picks (Brees and Megatron) for Cutler, a back-up RB and a guy no one's heard about (Brandon Jackson)????

I'm kindda mad.

What do y'all do when you suspect guys in your league are working together to stack up one team?

This guy in my league traded away Matt Forte for DeAngelo Williams.

The next day the same guy that got DeAngelo Williams traded away Jay Cutler, Larry Johnson and Brandon Jackson for Drew Brees and Megatron. Da !!*+ kind of B.S. trade is that?

This friggin guy traded away his 1st and 3rd round draft picks (Brees and Megatron) for Cutler, a back-up RB and a guy no one's heard about (Brandon Jackson)????

I'm kindda mad.

That's why the commisioner usually has to push it through. In one my leagues people have to vote on it being fair.

Am I crazy for considering starting Vick over Brady this week? Vick vs Detroit and Brady vs Jets

That's why the commisioner usually has to push it through. In one my leagues people have to vote on it being fair.

Am I crazy for considering starting Vick over Brady this week? Vick vs Detroit and Brady vs Jets

With Ryan Grant going down, I am low at my RB position. I got Benson, Spiller, Peyton Hills and Michael Bush now. I am stacked at the WR position though with Ocho, DeSean Jackson, Austin Collie, Jacoby Jones, Eddie Royal, and Jabar Gaffney.

So my question is, I got a guy that will take DeSean Jackson and Gaffney for Moreno. Should I do it?

With Ryan Grant going down, I am low at my RB position. I got Benson, Spiller, Peyton Hills and Michael Bush now. I am stacked at the WR position though with Ocho, DeSean Jackson, Austin Collie, Jacoby Jones, Eddie Royal, and Jabar Gaffney.

So my question is, I got a guy that will take DeSean Jackson and Gaffney for Moreno. Should I do it?

nerd.gif
bright nikes wrote:

Just offered:

Give: jay cutler, miles austin, micheal turner
Receive: chad henne, matt moore, brandon marshall, ray rice

?

Hmm do you play a lot of quarterbacks or something because Matt Moore won't be starting for long and I think that Henne is pretty decent. Cutler isn't great.

Austin is a little better then Marshall and Ray Rice is only a little better to turner then me. I'm not sure if I would do it.

Someone want to help me out.

I get Adrian Peterson and DeSean Jackson
I Give Frank Gore and Randy Moss

Or

I give Gore and Steve Smith
For AP

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
bright nikes wrote:

Just offered:

Give: jay cutler, miles austin, micheal turner
Receive: chad henne, matt moore, brandon marshall, ray rice

?

Hmm do you play a lot of quarterbacks or something because Matt Moore won't be starting for long and I think that Henne is pretty decent. Cutler isn't great.

Austin is a little better then Marshall and Ray Rice is only a little better to turner then me. I'm not sure if I would do it.

Someone want to help me out.

I get Adrian Peterson and DeSean Jackson
I Give Frank Gore and Randy Moss

Or

I give Gore and Steve Smith
For AP

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

get Moreno. Ocho/gaff/collie or royal should hold you down.

to the other guys get Ray rice and adrian petterson by all means.

personally going against better judgement and keeping crabtree in running to start (first BN spot). i mean its monday football  and he has a ego. should fit right
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

get Moreno. Ocho/gaff/collie or royal should hold you down.

to the other guys get Ray rice and adrian petterson by all means.

personally going against better judgement and keeping crabtree in running to start (first BN spot). i mean its monday football  and he has a ego. should fit right
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom