The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

He's dead to me after tonight. Percy or even Mario Manningham gets his spot the rest of the year.
They both were better options than he is
As a # 2, i thought he could be respectable.
With all those options Brees has, he's not too reliable. That fumble killed him though.

Go with Burleson. I like him a lot this year. A healthy Stafford and CJ double teams = success for Burleson and Pettigrew.

Originally Posted by rashi

People
laugh.gif
me for taking Sproles "too high".

Who's laughing now mother fornicators?!?!? bwahaha
4th round?! Damn dude
laugh.gif

with standard scoring, he had 8.2 points tonight. Even if your league has return yardage, he had 18 or 19 points at the most...and that'll most likely be the best game he has all season.

Find a sucker and trade him ASAP.

Sproles is going to eat plenty in that offense...even more especially if Ingram continues to look like he did tonight

just traded Jordy for Reggie Wayne before this game... safe to drop Colston for Henderson? it's either him or Antonio Brown I'm 1st on the waiver wire this week

Originally Posted by man listen

just traded Jordy for Reggie Wayne before this game... safe to drop Colston for Henderson? it's either him or Antonio Brown I'm 1st on the waiver wire this week

Lance Moore should be back by week 2, so it would be a waste for you to pick up Henderson.

I generally stay away from Saints receivers. Brees spreads the ball around just way too much and even though he throws 5 td's some games, it's usually to 4 or 5 different receivers. And the receiver that usually gets the 2, doesn't have repeat performances.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by rashi

People
laugh.gif
me for taking Sproles "too high".

Who's laughing now mother fornicators?!?!? bwahaha
4th round?! Damn dude
laugh.gif

with standard scoring, he had 8.2 points tonight. Even if your league has return yardage, he had 18 or 19 points at the most...and that'll most likely be the best game he has all season.

Find a sucker and trade him ASAP.
in my league with ppr and return yardage, he had 29 points
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Didn't play Jordy and he kills it. I'm so freakin pissed!!!!!! I know this is my first time playing fantasy but Damn it that was a dumb decision.

Get ready for more headaches.
LMAO.. Man you took the exact thought out of my mind. lol. I told myself if this is what i got to look forward to my sundays are gonna be fun but yet brutal.

Didn't play Jordy and he kills it. I'm so freakin pissed!!!!!! I know this is my first time playing fantasy but Damn it that was a dumb decision.

Get ready for more headaches.
LMAO.. Man you took the exact thought out of my mind. lol. I told myself if this is what i got to look forward to my sundays are gonna be fun but yet brutal.
You're gonna love a certain player one week for doing great for you and then the next week you're gonna be insulting the +@%$ out of said players mother.

Fantasy Football
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Go with Jahvid. You know he'll get his carries and receptions out of the backfield. You never know how much BGE is worked into the gameplan with Patriots.

After this week, it might be easier to decide who to go with after that.

Originally Posted by BadaBing

Go with Jahvid. You know he'll get his carries and receptions out of the backfield. You never know how much BGE is worked into the gameplan with Patriots.

After this week, it might be easier to decide who to go with after that.

but jahvid isn't really that good. And he's a health concern. Plus, I see the lions Airing it out (Megatron, Burleson, Pettigrew) rather than running it.

Eagles Def/St vs Rams or Pick Up Niners Def/St (My 49ers!!) against the Seahawks then drop em after this week.

Im short

Philly Def/St or
49ers Def/St

I wouldn't worry about being a health concern in week 1. They probably will air it out, but that opens the field for the run game and Jahvid is going to get all the carries. He'll break a few. I don't like him for the whole season, but given the choices and it being week 1, I'd roll with Best.

Originally Posted by BadaBing

I generally stay away from Saints receivers. Brees spreads the ball around just way too much and even though he throws 5 td's some games, it's usually to 4 or 5 different receivers. And the receiver that usually gets the 2, doesn't have repeat performances.

^CO +%*+%#! SIGN .

Brees did work for me today, I'm in a TD league
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom