The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Somebody from my league wants to trade with me.

He wants:
Ray Rice
Scott Chandler

I get:
Run DMC
Percy Harvin
Jordy Nelson

Should I do it?

EDIT: i forgot jordy
laugh.gif

Gift - you've got 3 starting qbs on your roster. with 1 starting qb slot. why? trade one of them for rb or wr. Or even mid-level defense. might need something when Philly has a bye week.

I traded Chris Johnson, Ben Tate & Antonio Brown for Steven Jackson, Sam Brad & Marshawn Lynch?? Win/Lose??

shud i start mike williamas vs falcons o jordy nelson on sunday? also mjd 4 Anquan Boldin good trade?

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

I traded Chris Johnson, Ben Tate & Antonio Brown for Steven Jackson, Sam Brad & Marshawn Lynch?? Win/Lose??

you lost. CJ2k is bound to get into regular season form and with hamstrings being lingering injuries Ben Tate value is sky rocketing. Steven Jackson has a hamstring injury, and marshawn Lynch had 1 highlight the whole last season.

Should I trade peyton hillis&anquan boldin for CJ2k&Ryan Matthews?

I have Lesean Mccoy at RB1 and have no backup but Daniel Thomas and Pierre Thomas. I have Miles Austin, Jeremy Maclin, Andre Johnson, & Denarius Moore at WR.

If Kafka gets the greenlight would you start him or Hasslebeck?

Oh, and should I drop Peyton already?

Austin Collie is gonna pick it up eventually, right? Somebody in my league just dropped him and if my claim goes through (it should, I'm 2nd in waiver order) I'm dropping Orton for him.

I'm targeting Denarious Moore and then David Nelson for my leagues this week.

I think Denarious has a lot of upside. Every site I read and one that I pay for was hyping him up in the preseason. And the Raiders beat writer was all over his nuts in training camp, so hopefully I'm not the only one trying to get him.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by pootaing

Went ahead and didn't take the fantasy "veteran's" advice and started jacobs over cj2k..won by 3
That was smart! Correctly forecasting that Jacobs would nearly triple his amount of touches from last week and beat Bradshaw on carries. May as well drop CJ now
laugh.gif

Haha im just saying, i thought it was pretty obvious that Jacobs had a better matchup against an injured rams D, plus hes a td vulture

opposed to

CJ against a really good bal run d, and i believe hes still not in shape

too each his own i suppose

In my first league i have MJD, shonn green, mike tolbert, willis maghee, and caddilac williams. So far my RBS are killing me.
Question 1. Who to start out of these running backs.
In my second league.. I have Mike tolbert, Brandon Jacobs, Felix jones
indifferent.gif
, and  willis Mcghee, Now in this league i can only start 2 rbs and flex.
Question 2. Who should i start in this league.. Also  Johnathan stewart, and Tomas Jones are avalible for pick up... Like i said im getting killed because of my RB's...so whos on the rise, who should i drop like a bad habbit, Any imput would be appreciated

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Went ahead and didn't take the fantasy "veteran's" advice and started jacobs over cj2k..won by 3
That was smart! Correctly forecasting that Jacobs would nearly triple his amount of touches from last week and beat Bradshaw on carries. May as well drop CJ now
laugh.gif

Haha im just saying, i thought it was pretty obvious that Jacobs had a better matchup against an injured rams D, plus hes a td vulture

opposed to

CJ against a really good bal run d, and i believe hes still not in shape

too each his own i suppose
No debating his matchup was much better. But in the end you made the right start, thats all that matters
laugh.gif
CJ will round into form sooner or later though!
Unlike me, benching Steve Smith for Felix Jones
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hey Guys, who should I give up for Phillip Rivers in a trade? Any package ideas?

My team:
QB: Sam Bradford, Cam Newton
RB: McCoy, F. Jones, Hightower, Tolbert
WR: Roddy, Wallace, Stevie Johnson, Lance Moore, Burleson, Bess

His team:
QB: Brady, Rivers (he drafted them both back to back rounds
30t6p3b.gif
Now he sees it backfired on him)
RB: Addai, Woodhead, Choice
WR: Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward, MSW, Ginn, BMW, Donald Driver

Thanks

I would offer Hightower (his value is at its highest with Helu probably taking over later in the season) and Stevie Johnson (his groin is gonna hamper him for the foreseeable future).

Ask for Rivers + MSW.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

who should i start, i have both but they play each other javid best or adrian peterson
AP don't get cute. Javid might outscore him but you can NEVER bench AP

Back
Top Bottom