The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I need a QB for my bye week, what is my best option?

Carson Palmer (Oak) against KC
Colt McCoy (Cle) against Seattle
Christian Ponder (Min) against Green Bay
Mark Sanchez (NYJ) against San Diego

Thanks.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Thanks.
Exact same debate here... I'm leaning toward McCoy short term but Palmer long-term. But I think I'd take McCoy because I also have Vick and Bradford

Originally Posted by codyj1326

Okay I hate to ask, but I need some input on a trade...I just got offered AJ Green (and he threw in the Lions D because I need a Defense this week and he was gonna drop them) for Jahvid Best...

My RB's:
- McCoy
- Steven Jackson
- Mark Ingram
- Daniel Thomas

My WR's:
- Dwayne Bowe
- Sidney Rice
- Mario Manningham
- Julio Jones
- Santana Moss

I was reading about Best with the concussion like symptoms...do you guys think this a deal I should make?
Yeah dude, I'd hit accept quick on that. AJ green is nice, and you're right, best will be shaky the rest of the way with the concussion crap. Poor guy can't stay healthy. To add insult to injury I'd pick up Maurice Morris or Ronnie Brown to cover Jahvid. You got a solid RB core, and will bolster your WR's. DO IT.

Would you guys do this trade?

I send Percy Harvin, Jermichael Finley and Willis McGahee for Larry Fitzgerald and Frank Gore.

I'd then pick up Dallas Clark, Jake Ballard or Jared Cook. My other WR's are V-Jax, Mike Wiliams (TB), Greg Little, Denarius Moore. Other RB's: S.Greene, Battle, Hightower, E.Graham, B.Scott.

Thanks!

^Whoever has the best matchup. They all bring about the same to the table

Rivers has been a dissapointment as of lately and I was able to pick up Fitzpatrick and Tebow off waivers..I plan to trade Rivers to either get a rb/wr..Based on my roster who should I go after?

RB1:McCoy
RB2:McFadden
WR/RB: D.Thomas
WR1:Maclin
WR2:Dez
TE:Witten

Bench:
Tomlinson
Boldin
Jacobs
N Washington

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Would you guys do this trade?

I send Percy Harvin, Jermichael Finley and Willis McGahee for Larry Fitzgerald and Frank Gore.

I'd then pick up Dallas Clark, Jake Ballard or Jared Cook. My other WR's are V-Jax, Mike Wiliams (TB), Greg Little, Denarius Moore. Other RB's: S.Greene, Battle, Hightower, E.Graham, B.Scott.

Thanks!
I would prolly do the trade. Other than Graham on the Saints, theres not really any standout tight ends. Ballard would be more than a serviceable TE after his bye this week. Harvin is trash this year and Gore is better than McGahee. The only thing I would do is see if he has WR other than Fitz with a better QB situation for a counter offer. But If that is his best option at WR def pull the trigger. 

I send: Willis McGahee
I receive: Brandon Marshall

My Team:

RBs:

Mendenhall

Forte

Deangelo Williams

Ryan Torrain

Daniel Thomas

WRs:

Jennings

Desean Jackson

Eric Decker

James Jones

I need to do something with all of these running backs, and although I love Willis' production so far and his situation-- he's really the only one with much value (aside from Forte).  I obviously need receiver help--but I am worried about Marshall's QB situation.  Whats the word fantasy experts?  Any other recommendations on receivers that I should persue for any of my RBs?

Got 3 teams, doing lovely with 2 out of the 3. The one team I'm struggling with (they're 5-1 but...) has serious RB issues. Lost Jamaal Charles, Peyton Hillis is just a big bust, and only have Ryan Matthews, Mershawn Lynch, Jackie Battle, and either Demarco Murray or Montario Hardesty depending on whom I land on waivers. The other 2 teams are so beastly though....Fred Jackson...BEAST.

But that one 5-1 team, lost this past sunday, thought I'd be gravy but losing Jamaal Charles is finally starting to hurt me. I really need to land a lotto ticket that'll hit big time. I can't start losing now after starting so strong....Dang man...why did I draft him....why....I shoulda drafted Rice or McCoy but I hate the Ravens and Eagles man stupid allegiances got the better of me...Drafting Hillis, another mistake, why the hell did I draft that big !!* bum. He didn't get traded by the deadline so he'd better start producing at some point. At least Ryan Mathews is finally living up to his potential, I just hope he doesn't get hurt. The Tolbert owner wants my Cam Newton for him, not a chance...I have Brady as my starter but Cam warrants at least a high-end RB2 at this point if not a low end RB1 like a Frank Gore or MJD....

Anyone have any luck trading Cam for something actually worthwhile? 

Originally Posted by Stoker55

I send: Willis McGahee
I receive: Brandon Marshall

My Team:

RBs:

Mendenhall

Forte

Deangelo Williams

Ryan Torrain

Daniel Thomas

WRs:

Jennings

Desean Jackson

Eric Decker

James Jones

I need to do something with all of these running backs, and although I love Willis' production so far and his situation-- he's really the only one with much value (aside from Forte).  I obviously need receiver help--but I am worried about Marshall's QB situation.  Whats the word fantasy experts?  Any other recommendations on receivers that I should persue for any of my RBs?

I'd do it, Moore seems to be looking for Marshall even more than Henne did, which is good news. Marshall had a strong showing against Revis even though he grabbed no TDs (lol my dude Revis did him DIRTY with that pass interference, lol turned into a pick 6 and the refs didn't even call the penalty hahaha). Though if I were you one of my priorities right now would be trying to land Stewart as my handcuff for DeAngelo, wouldn't surprise me if they handed him the starting job at some point this season, he's clearly outplaying DeAngelo on less touches. Eric Decker is about to beast now that Lloyd is out of the picture, he's a SOLID WR whom I regret sleeping on, I could've snatched him up earlier in the season but I was too preoccupied trying to find RBs on the WW.
Which reminds me I need to get DHB back now that Palmer is in Oakland, I dropped DHB because Campbell got hurt, hope no one takes him. He's really doing well this season. Drop Plaxico people, dude is straight garbage.

Quick question for those who play in ESPN leagues, I'm not sure if it's the same for Yahoo. Anyways, isn't it straight bull that those whom are doing well never get high waiver priority? That's just some bull, so because some lame drafted poorly is now struggling with his team I have to suffer because I'm winning? I got injuries too bruh, I need a shot at a Torain, I need a shot at the RB2 some idiot dropped because of a high ankle sprain (Felix, though no one dropped him, I'm just saying people do some stupid drops, hasn't happened yet but it will and I'd like a chance to snatch up one of those stupid drops). Dang man, just keep giving the losers the priority, what are they gonna do with those fellas anyways? Nothing....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Need some input...Need a RB2 for this week who should I go with Mark Ingram, Daniel Thomas, or E.Graham?

Daniel Thomas, Ingram is straight garbage and he has to deal with Sproles, Pierre Thomas and now Chris Ivory (whom really fellas, is the best RB in that backfield), Ernie has to deal with the Bears after they just smashed on AP, doesn't look good for him, though he can catch after the Bears take the lead which they will because Forte is going to go ham on the Bucs in London.
Really between Daniel Thomas and Ernie Graham. DT prolly won't have to deal with Bush taking any carries this Sunday because he MIGHT be out. Your call, that's my take .

Should I drop Nate Burleson or Greg Little for Demaryius Thomas?

I've got real Steve Smith, Nicks and Maclin, so I just have to worry about byes and maybe injuries.

Really it's which 2 of those 3 receivers do you think might break out?

Having Hillis, Blount, and Jones on one team...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

KILLING me.

Then...I'm in this one league with a guy who is a RB hog. Son has 8 runningbacks now and keeps picking them up for trade bait. %$$!#%% ridiculous.
indifferent.gif

Got offered this:

WR Dwayne Bowe
RB Maurice Jones-Drew

for

WR Roddy White
RB Jahvid Best

what ya'll think? (not a PPR league)

Considering picking up either James Starks or Ryan Grant. Both are availiable.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Originally Posted by thejrob

Got offered this:

WR Dwayne Bowe
RB Maurice Jones-Drew

for

WR Roddy White
RB Jahvid Best

what ya'll think? (not a PPR league)

Take it if you need RB help.

I have Forte and Fred Jackson as my starters already. My WRs are Andre Johnson who is hurt, Mario manningham (not producing), Mike Thomas (Jax) and Erin Decker so with Roddy not producing I really need WR help more. I was thinking if Roddy is gonna continue slow I get a small upgrade at WR and RB, but I'm worried I should hang on because Roddy could play up to expectations and then I'd be even worse at WR...

Is Josh Freeman a good pick up? Mike vick is on bye
i need a WR and RB this week everyone I have is on bye or injured.
Anyone I should give a look at?

Need some help on who to start at my WR2 and Flex spots. Every one of my starting WRs except Colston is on their by week. Pick 2:

Nate Washington vs. Houston
Mike Williams (TB) vs. Chicago
Jackie Battle @ Oakland

Back
Top Bottom