The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Proshares

I have Miles, Walter and Burleson starting in my WR spots. McGahee is the only RB I'm set on this week. I'm stuck on my other RB and my flex spot. I have MoMo, Choice, Tate, Little and M. Bush. I've been thinking about going with MoMo and Choice. Any advice? PPR BTW.

Anyone?

What are you asking?  WRs, RBs, or both?  and who is MoMo?

Nah just the second RB and the flex spot. Sorry, MoMo is Maurice Morris
laugh.gif

With Bradshaw with a bye week, I'm forced to choose between Maurice Morris vs ATL or Demarco Murray vs STL. Suggestions?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I have Aaron Rodgers and Cam Newton. Should I try to trade one of them? And if so what players should i be targeting?

No. Rodgers bye week is still coming up so you'll use Newton then, you won't find a better option as a back up when Rodgers has off
Well I got offered:
Send Beanie Wells, Ari RB from RB to PIPER
Send Cam Newton, Car QB from Bench to PIPER
Receive Roddy White, Atl WR from PIPER to Bench
Receive LeSean McCoy, Phi RB from PIPER to Bench

Take that trade if you can find a servicable backup for Rodgers bye week. McCoy and White will do work.

I took the trade. Someone just drop Fitzpatrick too. And there is still Hasselback available as well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

would ya'll sit mjd for jackie battle/demarco murray?

hell no. even if Battle/Murray end up having a better week, starting MJD is the right thing to do
laugh.gif

reminds me of week 2 or 3 when some guy benched CJ for Brandon Jacobs and Jacobs had the game of his season while CJ played another stinker
laugh.gif

I'm sitting him for Earnest Graham.

My fault I should have been more specific I'm sitting MJD for Earnest Graham.

Due to byes, I am forced to start one of these guys

Demaryius Thomas @ MIA
Denarius Moore @ KC

and jackie battle just showed up on the waivers should I play him over maurice morris?

Battle>Maurice
With bye weeks my current WRs are Greg Jennings, Preston Parker (
sick.gif
) and Steve Breaston (
sick.gif
).

The waiver wires have Meachem, Early Doucet, Arrelious Benn, Jabar Gaffney, Massaquoi, Lance Moore, Nate Burleson, Sidney Rice, Damien Williams, and Donald Driver. What should I do? Who should I get or keep?

Originally Posted by Second2None

Would you guys rather have Fitzgerald or Stevie Johnson going forward for the rest of the season?

Both aren't getting impressive numbers (recently), but If I were to choose, I'd go Johnson because he has the better QB.

I'll be starting Torrain and Battle this week, as my onl other RB has a bye, Bradshaw, who shows the most consistency on my squad. With the starting RB situation in WAS, I'm not too sure Torrain'll have good production. I'm thinking about picking up Hardesty off wire and starting him over Torrain. Would that be a viable move?

- Torrain (CAR) -
Hightower's status suggests he may play, it's not certain who'll get the larger workload. They're also playing the Panthers, who've given up significant amount of points to RBs... 

- Hardesty (SEA)
All signs are leading to a start for his team with the Hillis injury, but the Browns are playing the Seahawks, who've been good against the run (yardwise). Also, the Browns are scheduled to play stingy defenses in future games. I'm thinking he could be a considerable option JUST for this week.

I had Britt, he's gone.  Now Jahvid Best is out...

Who to pick up for flex spot:
Greg Little vs Seahawks
Kevin Walter vs Titans
Damian Williams (Titan's WR who's getting targetted with Britt out) vs Texans.

Originally Posted by theone218

Due to byes, I am forced to start one of these guys

Demaryius Thomas @ MIA
Denarius Moore @ KC

and jackie battle just showed up on the waivers should I play him over maurice morris?
Neither option is great, this is Demaryius's first game of the year, and Denarius will have Boller as his QB in what figured to be a run-heavy game by Oak. If I had to choose, I'd pick Thomas. And I would absolutely start Battle over Morris. KC offensive coordinator came out and confirmed Battle is the lead back.

I'm having a hard time deciding WR this week, I'm starting V-Jax (even against Revis) but need 2 more:

Mike Williams vs CHI
Reggie Wayne vs NO
Percy Harvin vs GB
Greg Little vs SEA

leaning towards Wayne and Little...

Who to start Ernest Graham or Daniel Thomas, Best is out so I need a replacement. Also, what do you guys think about
me sending Vincent Jackson in return for Chris Johnson and Santonio Holmes. I'm dying at RB with injuries

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I'm having a hard time deciding WR this week, I'm starting V-Jax (even against Revis) but need 2 more:

Mike Williams vs CHI
Reggie Wayne vs NO
Percy Harvin vs GB
Greg Little vs SEA

leaning towards Wayne and Little...
I actually like Williams and Little, I feel he is due for a break out game this week (Williams)

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Who to start Ernest Graham or Daniel Thomas, Best is out so I need a replacement. Also, what do you guys think about
me sending Vincent Jackson in return for Chris Johnson and Santonio Holmes. I'm dying at RB with injuries
That's a tough call as I think both backs will have good days...I'd go with Graham I think just because he's involved in the passing game as well. As for that trade, I have V-Jax myself but would do that in a heartbeat, especially if you're hurting at RB, CJ2K's value is the perfect time to buy, he can only get better and Santonio is someone that you can plug right into your WR slot and feel pretty good about it, he's not V-Jax good, but you're getting 2 starters.

Not too sure what to do this week, snagged Battle and Morris off waivers, but do I bench Dez and Steven Jackson for em???  Hopefully this week they do work this week and I can trade em.

Pick 2:

Dez vs. Stl
SJax @ Dal
Battle @ Oak
Morris vs. Atl

Back
Top Bottom