Danny Woodhead
Graham

Awesome.
Add: Beanie Wells and Hines Ward.

Funny joke, world.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Give Rivers and get Eli?

Anyone feel strongly either way?

Rivers is really giving me heartburn on sundays watching him throw weak balls right into coverage...

Hang on to Rivers
ohwell.gif
but honestly its a toss up at this point

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Would you trade Chris Johnson for Mendenhall ?

Or is it a lateral move ?
CJ has the Colts next and a pretty easy schedule for the fantast playoffs...remember the NFL is really 2 seasons the first half and the 2nd. if all you can get is Mendenhall I would just keep him.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

need some help on some trades im thinking bout. My QB's are Flacco and Dalton. My WR's are Garcon, Green, Stevie Johnson, and Jordy Nelson.

Both Romo and Stafford are on the trading block.

The guy who has Romo, wants a 5th round pick. I would also get Shonn Greene as well. Had Graham, and picked up Maurice Morris. Other RB i have is Foster.
So I would give up a 5th round pick to get Romo.

The guy who has Stafford is looking for a WR, who should I trade out of my WR to get Stafford?

And who do you guys think would be better off, Romo or Stafford?
IMO unless you have Rodgers or Newton QBs are overrated. in real life you want Brady but in fantasy Dalton or Hasselbeck is almost just as good. your WRs aren't that great so if you gave one up you would be really thin for only a slight upgrade at QB. basically if you make a trade I don't think it's going to help you win more games but Romo and Green for a 5th rounder isn't bad

Originally Posted by man listen

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

need some help on some trades im thinking bout. My QB's are Flacco and Dalton. My WR's are Garcon, Green, Stevie Johnson, and Jordy Nelson.

Both Romo and Stafford are on the trading block.

The guy who has Romo, wants a 5th round pick. I would also get Shonn Greene as well. Had Graham, and picked up Maurice Morris. Other RB i have is Foster.
So I would give up a 5th round pick to get Romo.

The guy who has Stafford is looking for a WR, who should I trade out of my WR to get Stafford?

And who do you guys think would be better off, Romo or Stafford?
IMO unless you have Rodgers or Newton QBs are overrated. in real life you want Brady but in fantasy Dalton or Hasselbeck is almost just as good. your WRs aren't that great so if you gave one up you would be really thin for only a slight upgrade at QB. basically if you make a trade I don't think it's going to help you win more games but Romo and Green for a 5th rounder isn't bad
I feel you on that.. It's my money league so just trying to get wins.  Both my losses this year have been because Flacco couldn't put up points.  I'm thinking of picking up antonio brown or sanders to fill a wr spot if i trade a wr away.  In my league u can start 2 wr, 1 te, and 1 flex wr/te/rb.  i usually play 2 wrs, and either 2 te, or 1 te and 1rb at flex.  

Ok guys I didn't want to just ask a bunch of questions and flood the thread but I saved all my questions to get one answered. This is it. This week 8 who should I play? Aaron Hernandez or Fred Davis?

^That is tough, pretty much a toss up. I honestly would go with Davis on this one. Just a gut feeling.

That Beanie+Newton for McCoy+White deal is looking pretty good right now
smile.gif

Trying to trade for Graham or Finley now at TE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

should i trade away Colston and recieve Gresham and Deion Branch?

my TE right now is Ed Dickson and for WR i have Maclin, Gaffney, Crabtree, and Torrey Smith

no no no no no 
laugh.gif

Pick 1 -

Tom Brady @ Pitt
or
Tim Tebow vs Det

Pick 2 -

Steve Breaston vs SD
or
Demaryius Thomas vs Det
or
David Nelson vs Wash