The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Would you drop any of these players to pick up Brandon Tate?

Beanie Wells, TO, J Stewart, Dez Bryant, Santana Moss, Mike Tolbert

Help!

Would you drop any of these players to pick up Brandon Tate?

Beanie Wells, TO, J Stewart, Dez Bryant, Santana Moss, Mike Tolbert

Help!

Also I'm thinking of offering this trade up.

Matt Schaub and LT for Mendenhall and Chad Henne

Would I be giving to much? Just trying to upgrade at RB and already have Rodgers for my starting QB

Would I be giving to much? Just trying to upgrade at RB and already have Rodgers for my starting QB

Does this sound ok?

I give up Ray Rice and Steve Smith (car) for Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson

I have Foster, McCoy, and Bradshaw at RB, so im not too worried at RB.

Does this sound ok?

Does this sound ok?

Does this sound ok?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Doesnt sound like much of a difference to me. Although i do think Mendenhalls numbers might go slightly up since roethlesberger is back now.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Doesnt sound like much of a difference to me. Although i do think Mendenhalls numbers might go slightly up since roethlesberger is back now.

Right now, my RB's are Peyton Hills, Adrian Peterson, Jahvid Best, and Steven jackson. I am willing to let go one of them, besides AP, for a a good Wide reciever. Also, should I start B. Lloyd or E. Royal?

Right now, my RB's are Peyton Hills, Adrian Peterson, Jahvid Best, and Steven jackson. I am willing to let go one of them, besides AP, for a a good Wide reciever. Also, should I start B. Lloyd or E. Royal?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by MrONegative

So, I got offered Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch and Greg Olsen for BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Lance Moore and Tony Moeaki.
Fair trade? 

Short term I think my guys are a little better, but once Fred Taylor gets back, Colston remembers how to catch, Dez heals and Lynch learns Seattle. I dunno.

anyone?
I mean i think this is a no brainer.  Moorehead had more touches then Ben-Jarvis against Miami.  Lance Moore is a 3rd reciever his production will fluctuate a lot.  Moeki is pretty good but so is Olsen about even.  Dez is solid and Lynch should get a good amount of carries now once he gets acclamated to the offense.  Make the trade.

Anyone Santana Moss or Eddie Royal this week?  who to play
Good look. 
If it sounds like Moreno is good and healthy, then Moss. If not, then Royal. I trust Orton more though.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So, I got offered Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch and Greg Olsen for BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Lance Moore and Tony Moeaki.
Fair trade? 

Short term I think my guys are a little better, but once Fred Taylor gets back, Colston remembers how to catch, Dez heals and Lynch learns Seattle. I dunno.

anyone?
I mean i think this is a no brainer.  Moorehead had more touches then Ben-Jarvis against Miami.  Lance Moore is a 3rd reciever his production will fluctuate a lot.  Moeki is pretty good but so is Olsen about even.  Dez is solid and Lynch should get a good amount of carries now once he gets acclamated to the offense.  Make the trade.

Anyone Santana Moss or Eddie Royal this week?  who to play
Good look. 
If it sounds like Moreno is good and healthy, then Moss. If not, then Royal. I trust Orton more though.

Back
Top Bottom