The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

One last improvement that I wish they made...

My boy and I have been complaining about this since FIFA 10.....the 2nd reaction from the keeper...

So off the first shot, the keeper saves, but he takes too long to get back up for the second save....I know not every keeper is Joe Hart, but i've been watching EPL games for years and i've seen plenty of keepers get up for the second save with the quickness....

Just got the game and I can honestly say it's nothing like the demo.

Player Impact Engine improved dramatically.

Thank you, EA.

*Goes back to earning experience points*

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

for some reason when I'm checking out on amazon its not giving me the release day delivery option. anyone else have this problem?

I was having this problem too, I think it's because I was trying to buy other stuff too. When I had it in the cart by itself and bought it alone, it gave me the $.99 release day shipping option.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Just got the game and 

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The speed of the game is definitely a lot slower (even when the Game Speed is fast). Guess this'll make the gameplay much more realistic.

Also, Ronaldo is no longer Jesus Christ.

Just got the game and I can honestly say it's nothing like the demo.

Player Impact Engine improved dramatically.

Thank you, EA.

*Goes back to earning experience points*
HOW 
alien.gif

Good to hear they improved the Player Impact Engine, though. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The speed of the game is definitely a lot slower (even when the Game Speed is fast). Guess this'll make the gameplay much more realistic.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Nah he was fast in FIFA 11 but he was fragile like in real life. Really easy to tackle.

Michael @#$@%@ Owen and Ji Sung Park on the other hand
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

By the way hopefully my squad BSC Young Boys is still good
laugh.gif
The average player was ranked a 63 in FIFA 11 but damn that team was way too fast and strong
eek.gif
I beat my friend 4-1 and he was Inter
laugh.gif

im downloading it through that EA early release thing. hopefully its better then the demo

Originally Posted by Hugo

wth 89 for Casillas
sahin
pimp.gif

Sahin is looking right. I think Ozil should be an 87. I know its just a point but its a matter of principle. I thought Kaka would be like an 83 and honestly thought Ronaldo would be an 93.

Back
Top Bottom