The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

yoo. no lie. i started downloading this game at 9am and its 1 am now.just finished -_-

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I'm not a soccer fan, but i downloaded the dmeo. I don't know the rules, or anything. But i fell in love with this.

One question though, how the hell can i prevent the "offsides" calls? I was getting so many offsides calls i had to turn that $%#@ off to enjoy the game.
laugh.gif

But i know when the real game comes out and i start playing online, i'm gonna have to stop that offsides stuff.

Depends on how you play

I play through balls all the time so my players are often offside

Also depends on what teams/players you use. FIFA tries to make players act like they do in real life, so players like David Villa always blow past defenders with their speed but are sometimes TOO quick. Can't really prevent it sometimes

ilcalciatorepippoinzaghhy2.jpg

roll.gif
 A+ 

This defending is killing me
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely not playing ANY in Pro Club at least for a few weeks

this game feels extra slow. and the offense be slipping through my D to easily by doing some moves. BUTthe passing in this game is finally perfect. waited so many years for that to change

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

The crosses in the box that the CPU does are deadly lol

$%%+ annoys the +%$! out of me. For some reason I had a way easier time with it in fifa 11
tired.gif

Also add me on XBL
SirBased
nerd.gif

welp i finally got better on defense. and changed the game speed to fast and now the game is truly perfect for me =]

I like how crossing isn't so overpowered like it was in FIFA 11 now.

The ball doesn't always go to the back post and the keeper and defenders finally don't just stand around anymore.

Originally Posted by Hugo

this game feels extra slow. and the offense be slipping through my D to easily by doing some moves. BUTthe passing in this game is finally perfect. waited so many years for that to change

The real game you'll be able to change the game speed to fast...just like 11.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

it takes ALOT of getting used to. You can blow by players so quick its almost unreal. Whats good with the Proclub invite?
nerd.gif

I sent it already
And I wouldnt mind the tactical defending but if you miss the tackle, you're DONE.. Its no recovery from that
30t6p3b.gif
.. I'll master it after a while tho 
This is how it should be. 
On the fence about that.  It's true that if David Villa/Chicharito breaks past the last man, you can pretty much assume a goal in real life...
But, the average person who plays the game isn't a professional FIFA player...so one mistake = goal is a bit of tough....

But I guess it give the game more replay value as it isn't as easy to master and get bored of it. 

Ready to play this thing as soon as i get it in the mail tomorrow!

Add me: XBL/ ELCapitanFutur0

Two tourneys tonight around my way. Winner gets a free copy at both. Hopefully me and my boy are walking away with them
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Thakid904

Two tourneys tonight around my way. Winner gets a free copy at both. Hopefully me and my boy are walking away with them
smokin.gif

That sounds dope, were this be at? Can anyone who has the game hook it up with Roma's player ratings?
nerd.gif

anyone else notice how the power bar takes a little bit longer to power compared to fifa11?

I checked my Amazon order and it says it won't be here til the 4th but a lot of y'all are saying Amazon delivers on release day. Anyone know anything about this?

^Well, for shipping did u select release day shipping??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom