The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one that thinks that their gonna drop a restock of something else and is scared to miss it.. even tho they told us it was only gonna be concords 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

should i keep one in the cart for the next round or empty it ? :nerd:

theres a chance you will get screwed in case they release something else

lets say they restock the bc 3's, you add to cart and attempt to checkout but the concords in your cart will prevent you from checking out because they're sold out. or you may miss out on the concords again if they do restock.

pick your poison

Last edited:
got all the way the procces and then got:

rror: ERROR Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

What does this mean, what did I do wrong, iwas there within the minute of the link...?

im at the checkout page.. anyone else still lookin for 10,5 or 11 they're still showing up on the link. 

Looks like they've got over 5000 new followers while all this went on today. Good luck to everyone on the next restock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom