The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are probably just found inventory, canceled orders and returns

The thing that sucks is someone probably had their order canceled, because their inventory numbers were off, and had to pay resell prices

So no yeezys?
eyes.gif
I heard there is a rumor around christmas time !

There will definitely be more. I was looking through the system and found a couple of 10s and 10.5s in the warehouse. Those were the only sizes I looked ,though.

I quickly added to cart, then had my cart say I had 5 pairs added. Couldn't remove any of them. New website sucks

I had the exact same thing happen to me. All of a sudden I had 3 pairs in the cart. Real easy to add but a bi*#h to remove. I even added my cc I to and it still kicked me out. I am heated about losing those, I don't own 1 concord. Sucks to be me !!!

I had the exact same thing happen to me. All of a sudden I had 3 pairs in the cart. Real easy to add but a bi*#h to remove. I even added my cc I to and it still kicked me out. I am heated about losing those, I don't own 1 concord. Sucks to be me !!!

Its not that hard to remove, in the cart it shoes the quantity on the right, just click to the amount you want. Its a scroll down box. I added 2 by accident and got to 1 and still checked out.

Its not that hard to remove, in the cart it shoes the quantity on the right, just click to the amount you want. Its a scroll down box. I added 2 by accident and got to 1 and still checked out.

When you did the drop down, it didn't freeze on you ? I tried that as well and it just kept freezing. I just kept trying to refresh it over and over. It sucks to be me. !! I not only lost on the first round, but the second as well.

Called about 30 minutes after the lady said they released and everything was sold out. Damn.

I personally wouldn't like to see the BCIII's just cuz the cracking on them was so horrendous.

Your lucky bro !! Congrats !! I am glad some of us NT pplZ got some !!!

I was able to get in but ultimately passed

I still have four pairs

it's a crazy habit, every time I see them available I feel obligated to cop

I was able to get in but ultimately passed

I still have four pairs

it's a crazy habit, every time I see them available I feel obligated to cop

Same here. I have both DMP and 2011 versions no need to OD unnecessarily.

Last edited:
DS 00s... DMPs.... 2 DS 2011s

You can never have enough CONCORDS! I want my 3rd 2011 pair back!

I'm mad I missed out on this restock.

When you did the drop down, it didn't freeze on you ? I tried that as well and it just kept freezing. I just kept trying to refresh it over and over. It sucks to be me. !! I not only lost on the first round, but the second as well.

i got in on the first round, but then tried 2nd round for a few friends who couldnt get thru and had like 10 pair in my cart when only wanted 2 at most and took me at least 5 min to cut it down but it was too late by then.

i got in on the first round, but then tried 2nd round for a few friends who couldnt get thru and had like 10 pair in my cart when only wanted 2 at most and took me at least 5 min to cut it down but it was too late by then.

Exactly !! That's what I am saying !! Be happy you got one, I am fainting out over here !! It's a real garbage site !!! It's not like the yeezy 2 was being released !! I wish I got mine, imagine filling out your cc info and getting thrown out of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom