The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will definitely be more. I was looking through the system and found a couple of 10s and 10.5s in the warehouse. Those were the only sizes I looked ,though.

hmmm

fingers still crossed for a rd 3

it'll b interesting to see if they give something else, but can't really see myself getting excited over anything after a shot at concords

Blame FNL's Twitter who didn't seem to know the difference between Concords and Spacejams lol
lol 
roll.gif

Im asking myself the same question.
Back when they first released, a lot of people were trying to purchase with fraudulent credit cards, so FNL cancelled them. There have been over 1000 pairs sitting in their warehouse since then.

Anyone follow @SherlockFINL on twitter? Dude is one of the insiders with Finishline. Just letting ya'll know. But today was so crazy. Couldnt get my hands on the yeezys or concords. 

Anyone follow @SherlockFINL on twitter? Dude is one of the insiders with Finishline. Just letting ya'll know. But today was so crazy. Couldnt get my hands on the yeezys or concords. 
Dude knock it off. They NEVER sold the Yeezys, that guy was trolling. SMH, the thrist of your post.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom