The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Hah. Finally found the mate to my beaters
laugh.gif
man a lil gundam paint marker and those things will look brand new
laugh.gif

Think they hit as low as they're going to, I believe it was like 110 or 150 something like that

110 sounds good to me..point me in that direction!
Ebay cats need to stop playing. Everyone got them for 175+ and none of them are selling...

I wouldlike them to release a pair based off of the Royal FP1 Picture with the clear sole.. Those would be an instant buy for me even if the sole isnt the same.. Royal CW + Icy Sole = Why not drop?

^ The photoshop BP did a few years back is exactly what your talmbout. Those would have been probably the greatest (flights) of all time.

^ The photoshop BP did a few years back is exactly what your talmbout. Those would have been probably the greatest (flights) of all time.
YES!!!!.. if Nike wanted to hype the FP's back.. just drop that shoe.. as the picture.. wiithout any modifications.. people would just go ape **** for those..lol

So they just gonna toss a pic of the gold flights up and nobody gonna take issue? :lol:

So they just gonna toss a pic of the gold flights up and nobody gonna take issue?
laugh.gif
not I only OGs have probs with the new breeds and I never had the OGs these will be better for me than the CF since I spent more time wearing my MN over them

Back
Top Bottom