The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Yeah, FP1 & FP2 has separate heel and forefoot units, FP3 had full length.

Fp3 insoles were hands down the best ever

Yeah, they were extremely comfortable. I actually used my old FP3 insoles in lots of my less comfortable shoes...until they exploded one day :lol:. I dont know what happened but something in the right insole ruptured and it ballooned up 3x its original size.

Last edited:
ok i feel u. I had the flightposite 2 i really like them. Im think about getting the POSSIBLE CARBON FIBER FLIGHTPOSITE 1 RETRO

ok i feel u. I had the flightposite 2 i really like them. Im think about getting the POSSIBLE CARBON FIBER FLIGHTPOSITE 1 RETRO

:lol: for the record... They're just Flightposite 1 retros.... carbon fiber is the nickname and "Possible" just part of the thread title, implying at the time this thread was started there was a "possibility" of re-release.

LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIRST "the POSSIBLE CARBON FIBER FLIGHTPOSITE 1 RETRO" :rofl:

THEN "COPPER FLIGHTPOSITES" FROM THE IG PHOTO OF THE SAMPLES :rofl:

:lol: for the record... They're just Flightposite 1 retros.... carbon fiber is the nickname and "Possible" just part of the thread title, implying at the time this thread was started there was a "possibility" of re-release.
Yo I'm dying this **** has me weak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Man some people make me and others feel like they are wasting their time. We take the time to put detailed pics and explain things and they don't even read.

I always thought the FP3s were better for casual wear than on court though.... the cushioning was almost too much for athletic activities and eliminated any court feel.

Also never been a strong fan of their looks :x

^^^ maaaaan and I got the all blacks for $40 from FTL when I went to bucknell u freshman year. Schooling in the sticks made me think people ain't fool with shoes like that. They had the black xvii for $99 :lol:

Nike could have used the pattern used in the Solo Flight 1 retro from a few years ago, which to me, is way better.... dunno why they chose not to. 
nike-solo-flight-black-1.jpg

sinner, nike knows the prayers will buy them anyways as long as they are og color wise haha......(even for the changed outsoles)

Back
Top Bottom