The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Was surprised there wasn't a thread for this already :lol: for the most part I play with the same people every day but I need to start playing solo too

Haven't tried Blitz more than twice, **** is glitchy af on my end

:nerd: i carried 1 random in duos to #1 once.... NT needs to squad up forreals :nerd::nerd::nerd:

anyone else down for sqads:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

This is my dream lmao

I’ve been watching mad YouTube vids and twitch streams of people mic’d up in duos and squads and it looks incredibly fun.

“PUSH, PUSH, PUSH”

“BUILD BUILD”

“I see one at 35 West”

It’s very understandable why it caught on.

tried it a couple times cause i play a lot of PUBG, but dont like the building aspect of it.

7C195CEB-60CC-424C-9F14-ECF49D1A54F3.jpeg

first one. feels great

i’m not a great builder so i was surprised i would actually win one

def makes you want to keep grinding

Had 4 back to back squad wins last night but it just doesn’t feel as satisfying as solo.

lost this solo game but got a funny kill. another reason why building is so important

Finally AT LAST.

A fortnite thread on NT :nthat:

Glad someone made one cause only the Xbox thread has discussion on the game and PlayStation thread don’t like games like this them dudes only talk about JRPGs lol.

Anyways my stats are
Solo 4
Duo 0
Squad 2
Top 10 overall 80+

I got about 20 hours logged in. The thing that sets me apart from surviving when there’s 5 remaining is building. Almost every match I’ll make the last 10 people remaining (solo) but I make the wrong move against someone who’s better at building. I prefer gurilla tactics. As opposed to some who likes to build a huge fort. I feel like setting up camp is basically saying “here I am , come and get me”.

I prefer to move from trees to bushes an strike unexpectedly. I can build but in the heat of it all I choke lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom