The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

I hate yall with a passion...you'll be in a 15 kill game, walk past a bush, and hear *click click*. I normally end up killing bush campers but it pisses me off when that 1/10 one pumps me
I honestly only used the bush once or twice but I don’t have that type of patience lol.

best way to play fortnite is by playing aggressive
This is true. When I see some noob running like a chicken with its head cut off, I run towards them for the easy kill. Just build a quick ramp and land on top of them blasting the shottty.

But it’s a different story when you see someone with a Dark Voyager or John Wick skin. It’d be 1v1 in a open field and they spot you and close the distance on you in the quicks and that’s when I get shook and panic lol :lol:

Made it into the top 25 the 3 out of the 4 Solos i played last night. 2 out of the 3 I made 6th and 5th place. Getting close to my first W. Solos helps so much more with learning and being forced to learn than squads imo.

Always finish top 2-3 players when running solos and at least top 6 when running duos.

My only issue is I can’t build as fast as these motha ****ers do and shoot at the same time.

It always comes down to me running into some guy who builds fast af and I spend more time trying to catch him and I get shot

Last edited:
One thing i noticed about this "royale" style vs other shooters is that nerves get in the way towards the end. The pressure builds up if you made it to the end, and you know theres no room for error since its one life and thats it.

A much different feeling compared to the games where you can respawn and are competing for most kills.

One downside of the game is that because of the randomness of weapons, it can be a few games before you get the weapons you want. If you want a sniper or even want to creative with traps, it may be a few games before you see these items.

(That's if you suck like me and get killed early all the time. Not an issue for the ppl that are good :lol:)

If anyone wants to run squads hmu. I play on Mac but it’s cross compatible with pc/consoles

Played Solo for about 3 hours yesterday after work. Placed Top 10 almost every game and came in 2nd or 3rd multiple times.

I just farm and loot in isolation and by the time I venture out it’s already less than 30-40 players remaining. I’ll pick up a kill or two and have maybe 3-4 kills by the time sh** gets real. That’s when I either panic and choke or the last person remaining is a better faster builder than me.

I got 2nd three times in a row yesterday. I was pissed after the 3rd one but the game and thrill of it is so damn addicting..

lag has been absolutely brutal on console recently for me

going down out the bus i can understand but after landing and having it still teleport me all over the map is such buzzkill

going down out the bus i can understand but after landing and having it still teleport me all over the map is such buzzkill

yup me too. esp when im about to get a gun as soon as i land then it lags and someone else gets the gun and kills me.
im on xbox.. smh. it got even worse ever since the update imo.

yup im on xbox as well

what pisses me off the most is as im bout to land on a roof next thing i know im on the ****ing ground looking like a chicken with its head cut off.

also how my building havent been rendering, ppl getting guns before me pissing me off

Ah glad I’m not the only person dealing with this.

It’s definitely an issue that needs to be resolved. I’d pay for the game if that meant better servers/connnections.

Ah glad I’m not the only person dealing with this.

It’s definitely an issue that needs to be resolved. I’d pay for the game if that meant better servers/connnections.

they KILLED it in feb youd think they put some of that into servers, IMHO i think they cater to PC more than us Console dudes. thats there bread and butter cause of the BIG streamers

im down to play a couple games.

imma invite u tonight when im on later fam. my boy wants to play too so thats 3 people right there. gotta get off around 11 pm est though.. got work tomorrow.
No prob I understand.
I got both system

I only got a ps4 for MLB my favorite sport
what time? Cause I gotta start some homework and I've got my 8 am tomorrow lol

If we sync up the times right we can get a few games in.

Back
Top Bottom