The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Thanos is scary as ****.

Caught someone who just killed him running to the gauntlet and pulled out my hunting rifle instead of my gold AR :sick::frown::smh:

Anytime the pressure is on I freeze word to Black Panther.

Son got it and Molly wopped me :smh:

Man has 1000 health+shield :rofl:

Finished 3rd :frown:

You can still use emotes while Thanos. The dances look ridiculous :lol:

I was watching a live stream and dude was saying to use dance emotes while charging up Thanos' jump so you can dodge any shots that people are poppin at you while charging up.

Gonna have to try this new mode today.

Low key prefer Hunting Rifle over Bolt recently. The difference from console to pc using HR is night and day. The aim assist on console and sniper sensitivity I think mess it up. It needs it's own scope sensitivity on console & allow aim assist to be turned off on it IMO.

That headshot sound might be one of the most satisfying things in the game lol

9A3E13F1-9FC0-46EB-A558-AF5747B7ED54.jpeg

Damn just saw that vid of Ninja wrecking with Thanos

I think its been confirmed there will be no Marvel skins, but damn Marvel/Epic couldve made a GRIP if they did. Id instacop Wolverine (if it were the og yellow fit) and spidey

if marvel did come out with skins it'd be waaaayyyyyy oversaturated.

no one would rock any other skins and any new skins epic put out prob wont sell cause everyone is content with their marvel skin

if marvel did come out with skins it'd be waaaayyyyyy oversaturated.

no one would rock any other skins and any new skins epic put out prob wont sell cause everyone is content with their marvel skin

You think they care ? Look how infinity war did in the box office and now you mesh that with fortnite.. Think about how many gamers will buy vbucks for marvel skins .. epic won't care about oversaturation when the $ is flying in

You think they care ? Look how infinity war did in the box office and now you mesh that with fortnite.. Think about how many gamers will buy vbucks for marvel skins .. epic won't care about oversaturation when the $ is flying in
I’m sure they’d rather have sustainable longevity than one big money grab.

The main allure of this game is that it’s free.

I told myself I’d never make any purchases on this game. A battle pass and a few skins later that was a lie.

If they dropped Marvel skins I’d be set for life lol. I wouldn’t purchase another damn thing.

longevity like aNYone said above. Also, imagine how much $$$ they have to give up to marvel for the licensing deal. you really think epic would get to keep all that money? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom