The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

I'm normally on a sensitivity of 7 but since Epic changed around a few things I've gotta practice again :lol: currently on 5 and even that feels foreign

I've only been playing for like a month or so on xbox, how good do I have to be to qualify for the NT squad ups? :pimp:

no qualifications. we play to win but the most important factor(s) is just good vibes and having fun.

not tryna brag but the boy been winning solos left and right lately.

Bought $100 worth of v-bucks yesterday :lol: :smh:

Having a good time with the game though so I don't mind.

I want the Raven outfit, the toy pick axe, and if they bring back skull trooper like I'm hearing they will soon. I also want the basketball glider that plays music :lol: :pimp:

Will try to get on tonight.

Bout to open up a can of whoop *** soon as I get off work in 30 minutes. Plan on playing 20 man squad matches until the NBA Finals game.

Having a good time with the game though so I don't mind.

I want the Raven outfit, the toy pick axe, and if they bring back skull trooper like I'm hearing they will soon. I also want the basketball glider that plays music :lol: :pimp:

Will try to get on tonight.

Bruh. :lol:

And I thought I was wildin buying the basketball skin :rofl:

only skins I want is the skull, basketball player dude, and the gingerbread man.

only skins I want is the skull, basketball player dude, and the gingerbread man.
The og skull trooper. I think that’s one of the rarest skins in the game.

I also want the angel wings backbling.

I've spent way worse :lol::smh:

Main one I want is Rose Team Leader but I heard she's only going to be available for people who bought the most expensive founders pack when it releases :stoneface:

Skull trooper is ugly af to me :lol: however I do like the teal girl that dropped along him, can't remember her title though

Been playing like a month and the best skin to me that was available so far is the Raven :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom