The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Quick background story... We were playing 'see you again' earlier and I ended up creating this small remix for LeBron as I felt bad that he lost. We couldn't stop laughing.

Lol I'm in Colombia right now but one of my boys brought his Xbox so I've been playing during down time. Lag is atrocious though

Lol I'm in Colombia right now but one of my boys brought his Xbox so I've been playing during down time. Lag is atrocious though
Jeeesh I could imagine.

We’ll play when you get back :lol:

Enjoy your trip man. And I’ve watched Narcos so be safe :rofl::nerd:

I am completely out of the loop when it comes to this game. What is it about? I see the dances on Instagram and YouTube. Why and how? It looks like there's a huge following. I'll pick it up if it's fun.

I am completely out of the loop when it comes to this game. What is it about? I see the dances on Instagram and YouTube. Why and how? It looks like there's a huge following. I'll pick it up if it's fun.

the game is free. its a battle royale game. so the goal is the kill everyone/survive until you and/or your squad wins.

you can break things and gather materials to build walls, stairs, bases, etc.

the game is free. its a battle royale game. so the goal is the kill everyone/survive until you and/or your squad wins.

you can break things and gather materials to build walls, stairs, bases, etc.
Appreciate it. I'll check it out.

Is it just me or is the game lagging big time lately!? I know it’s not my connection because other online games it fine.

But it’s almost unplayable for my right now. When I come across other players, it’s fine. But when I’m by myself it lags like crazy. Just fell to my death trying to build a ramp and launch pad out of the storm because it was so choppy

Really hope the update later tonight stabilizes the game

Is it just me or is the game lagging big time lately!? I know it’s not my connection because other online games it fine.

But it’s almost unplayable for my right now. When I come across other players, it’s fine. But when I’m by myself it lags like crazy. Just fell to my death trying to build a ramp and launch pad out of the storm because it was so choppy

Really hope the update later tonight stabilizes the game
Friday nights and weekends are always super laggy for me. You gotta imagine the amount of people that are on.

i just knew NT would have to have a squad on this game. I need to run with some xbox homies. Do it like we used to do destiny 1 back in the day

Been voice comm. banned for a few weeks. Haven’t really played. But I’ll be on this weekend. Been practicing in solo and I got even better then I was before.

Back
Top Bottom