The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

I probably ain't gonna start Fortnite until I get a mic for my gaming PC.........I can start playing via my Switch and gaming headset, but I would rather start the feeling on the PC first b4 "switching" (ha PUN) over to the Switch for mobile handheld play situations.

Played on PC for the first time, its weird man. Gotta get used to it but I definitely prefer aiming with the mouse over twin sticks.
I'm down to run some games on Switch or Ps4 tonight

Played on PC for the first time, its weird man. Gotta get used to it but I definitely prefer aiming with the mouse over twin sticks.
I'm down to run some games on Switch or Ps4 tonight

Which epic account did you use for the PC? Your Switch-linked one OR your PS4 linked one?

Ps4, thats where I started playing. Switch account Im a no skin, staying that way until Sony stops being petty.

Just start getting better with PC, that way you don't have to deal with Sony's petty BS when trying to link up with Switch folk. Knowing Sony and the history of the gaming industry as a whole, they ain't gonna stop being petty until the PS5 completely BOMBs in sales on their release date (which is still unknown at this point).

Back
Top Bottom