The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

The dual pistols are nice.

I felt like a bad *** with them. Even tho I got clapped in the process. :lol::smh:

God, why didn't tell any1 me how terrible the BLOOM is in this game?

I've had experience with BLOOM in the past with shooter games like Destiny, but they were only restricted to certain weapon types (Destiny uses BLOOM on hand cannons on console, none on PC tho).

I've never missed so many DIRECT HITs with an AR in my life before with Fortnite's damn BLOOM mechanic.............an ARs aren't guns that depend on perfect precision aim to be functional, how the hell is BLOOM messing this up even more?

:smh:

DD4B269B-FA5B-4764-A1A9-DD125639A5EA.jpeg

Reactions: fx2
These players that don’t even be near the circle in 50 v 50 irritate my soul. Don’t even get me started on the people that won’t revive a teammate when they have a chance.

That is when I rage-quit out of the match. I literally get shotgunned down, a teammate will scare away the player that shot me with their own gunshots..........then immediately forget I ****ing exist and run away. I give them at least a 10 second leeway to see if they'll remember or if another teammate nearby will recognize I'm down.........after that, the cancel match button is hit.

I think some of these cats don't bother reviving just so they can JACK YOUR WEAPONS/SHIELDS when you die/leave out of the match.......which is more lame, Fortnite should make everything disappear when a teammate leaves/dies.

when the season is over do i lose the skins i earned and all those items u earn?

Nope, especially since most skins are acquired via microtransactions (Starter Battle Pass is 950 v-bucks, which is close to $10 USD).......no way is Epic Games gonna do a full reset on skins that had "real money paid" for them

Back
Top Bottom