The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Squads tonight?

just set up the 58’’ from the target jig and I'm tryna get busy.

I'll try to get on tonight, but what's this Target jig you talking about?
Maybe a week and change ago in the wee hours of the morning like past midnight someone figured out you could stack like 4 to 6 coupons on top of each other. The more you spent the more you saved. It worked on anything.

People were getting 1500-1600 hundred dollar TVs for 600.

Where can one go to learn how to play this. Like actually be decent enough to compete...

I have third person shooting experience but i'm a newb to this. Purpose of building stuff/how to, etc...

anyone wanna do 1v1 in playground mode? its coming back wed.

we both start with 999 mats in all 3 materials and we jst go from there.

Just wanna give a shoutout to OP fousey fousey he’s been on a mission and I think he put the twitch life to the side for now and focused on a few things that mean much more to him. Thread shall live on though.

Maybe a week and change ago in the wee hours of the morning like past midnight someone figured out you could stack like 4 to 6 coupons on top of each other. The more you spent the more you saved. It worked on anything.

People were getting 1500-1600 hundred dollar TVs for 600.
is said jig still active? cuzzzzzzzzzzzz i need that

i play on pc if anyone wants to run
pm me for username if im not allowed to put it in here

Solo Showdown is back! Time to show and prove. I've gotten much better since the last go round. Time to win this 50k v bucks.

What do y'all think k is the best strategy for winning solo? I know everyone will different but I'm interested in hearing yours.

I just got the game but I'm currently dropping into the outside and slowly moving inwards as people kill each other. Just scavenging and acquiring materials

I found it's pretty easy to get inside the top 10 but as the storm gets insanely small, the guys who are already inside the circle can see you getting in

Dropping outside and working in is a good strategy to staying alive but it gets boring imo. I just drop where ever and hope for the best :lol:

Back
Top Bottom