The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

This is what the world has come to?

giphy.gif

So what exactly did the update do to console players? Smoothing, aim? I’m a little confuse. Ads feels faster. My sens was already messed up.

Man it's crazy how people are acting about this galaxy skin. Everytime I kill someone I get a friend request. One dude messages me and says, "I know a glitch to duplicate the skin, gift it to me and I'll send it back with alot of v bucks".

Man it's crazy how people are acting about this galaxy skin. Everytime I kill someone I get a friend request. One dude messages me and says, "I know a glitch to duplicate the skin, gift it to me and I'll send it back with alot of v bucks".

My little cousin claims he went to TMobile stores with his friends to get the skin using display Note 9s. Don't know if that actually worked :lol:

my favorite thing to do now is shoot the cube so it send the closest person flying to where i can receive kills lol check the feed..

i know this dude salty to

something in my head told me check that bridge lol

Last edited:
Going to best buy and trying to play on the note 9 or tab didn't work for me. Took at least 40 mins. When I got in the game, it said android beta sign up for the wait list...A little disappointed.

Caught a quick Victory Royale before heading to the gym.
I need to learn to be a better builder. I still play on Combat Pro :smh:

It’s been a while since I posted or even logged in but add me so we can squad up! I’m on the Nintendo Switch...

bigreddmachine

Back
Top Bottom