The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Gonna end this good day with :30 of fortnite and a bowl and call it quits :wink:

8480EFAF-FD85-4720-9CB4-E87291A44606.png

So, I'm getting comfortable with my aim and finally found a SCAR lol.

But my building skills are still trash. Need more practice.

Infinity War crossover should be fun.

Hit box seems off sometimes. My marker would be dead on and I wouldn't be doing any damage when it hits them.

Also, Hunter rifle is :pimp:

Hit box seems off sometimes. My marker would be dead on and I wouldn't be doing any damage when it hits them.

Also, Hunter rifle is :pimp:

I made the mistake of rushing into a fight with someone wielding a hunter rifle, thinking they were as trash with it as I am, and paid dearly

I was never one to spend wild amount of money on skins... but if they really do drop Marvel ones I’m unloading the clip

The “Infinity Gauntlet Limited Time Mashup” mode for Battle Royale will feel just like a standard slugfest — with one major difference: One hundred players will descend upon the map and fight until one player is left standing, as usual, but this time you’ll do so with the Infinity Gauntlet in play.

The artifact containing all six Infinity Stones — the same one Thanos used to cripple Earth’s Mightiest Heroes on the big screen — will appear on the map. Whomsoever finds and equips it will transform into Thanos himself, wielding all the power that comes with him.

They’ll be no new Marvel skins.

The “Infinity Gauntlet Limited Time Mashup” mode for Battle Royale will feel just like a standard slugfest — with one major difference: One hundred players will descend upon the map and fight until one player is left standing, as usual, but this time you’ll do so with the Infinity Gauntlet in play.

The artifact containing all six Infinity Stones — the same one Thanos used to cripple Earth’s Mightiest Heroes on the big screen — will appear on the map. Whomsoever finds and equips it will transform into Thanos himself, wielding all the power that comes with him.

They’ll be no new Marvel skins.
So I could teleport and fake my death.

I may have a chance to win a game now lol

infinity war mode gonna be litty. they lowkey should make all the people in there some marvel skins just for the match lol

Back
Top Bottom