ThE Official G.I. Joe Retaliation Movie Thread vol my childhood has been DESTROYED AGAIN. March'2013

��
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This summer is shaping up to be a hot one. Avengers x TDKR x Prometheus x Spiderman =
21ch2qx.gif

�Michael Bay pay attention before you finish destroying the rest of my childhood memories.

smokin.gif

http://latino-review.com/2012/02/01...-joe-retaliation-super-bowl-spot/jigoe-cobra/

Is JGL Cobra Commander in this film?
Hopefully its better than the first.

i highly doubt it, unless they are keeping it a surprise. The trailers by far look better than the first one.

I this a sequel to the first one? A lot of different chracters.  

nvm I see that it is a sequel.

I've already seen this movie twice. The second cut was so much better and the second ending made much more sense. I could see it again this week, but nah. Movie is whey better than expected. I came in thinking it was going to be hot garbage but then mind was blown. That girl, Adrianne Palicki
eek.gif

Bruce Willis is also hilarious in this film.

the first one to me is a guilty pleasure, it had potential but it just didn't deliver. Anytime im flipping through the channels and catch it on USA or FX i usually end up watching it.

I was just watching the first one last night and there was just too many bad actors. Tatum i just terrible in delivering line, Marlon was the best actor in that bunch.

Meh. Childhood further basterdized in my eyes. Just another CGI filled action movie to me. This does nothing for my inner 7 year old.

/cynical %#%@$!+.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I've already seen this movie twice. The second cut was so much better and the second ending made much more sense. I could see it again this week, but nah. Movie is whey better than expected. I came in thinking it was going to be hot garbage but then mind was blown. That girl, Adrianne Palicki
eek.gif

Bruce Willis is also hilarious in this film.

Can't wait.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Is JGL Cobra Commander in this film?
Hopefully its better than the first.

No. New actor.

Watched the first one again last night on USA. Mildly entertaining but Tatum blows as an actor. That redhead though
pimp.gif

I just dont like the scale of the action. Like in both of these they are destroying cities, i think the franchise would be better served by scaling down a little

it looks like they learned from the first 1, unlike the people who made Clash of the titans. They got a better leading man, ( rock is loads better than that block of wood Channing Tatum), they made the film more serious. The 1st 1 was cartoony. I didnt mind it, but i know people who hated that. They changed cobra commanders appearance back the the shield helmet ( I doubt JGL would be back for this. They prob wont even show CC's face). The changed Snake eyes mask back to the original. Brought back storm shadow, hes just too bad %#! to let go. Im really pumped for this

Originally Posted by solarius49

I just dont like the scale of the action. Like in both of these they are destroying cities, i think the franchise would be better served by scaling down a little

9bbtde.jpg
  did you watch the cartoons?

This movie is non-stop action. Pacing is nice.

laugh.gif
@ photoshopping her forehead mole out though

gi-joe-2-adrianne-palicki.jpg

gi-joe-retaliation-adrianne-palicki-lady-jaye-682x1024.jpg

gijoe-retaliation-lady-jaye-adrianne-palicki-poster-variant.jpg

sick.gif
@ the weapons in the film

I refused to watch the first one because it looked like a complete pile of horse +*+!. This installment is how it should have originally been done. I have no problem going to the theater and watching.

i just recently watched the first one and it was pretty good. not great. but this looks a whole lot better.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

9bbtde.jpg
Of course I did, but that doesnt change the fact that scaling back the size of the action would make the movies better.  Even if Cobra was doing Al Qaeda sized attacks it would be better for the films
and knowing is half the battle

Originally Posted by RFX45

I was just watching the first one last night and there was just too many bad actors. Tatum i just terrible in delivering line, Marlon was the best actor in that bunch.

roll.gif
I mean i seen the first one but wow.... As outrageous that may sound, you're probably right

Originally Posted by blakep267

Brought back storm shadow, hes just too bad %#! to let go. Im really pumped for this

Also helped that dude is supposedly a very big star in Korea. 

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

9bbtde.jpg
Of course I did, but that doesnt change the fact that scaling back the size of the action would make the movies better.  Even if Cobra was doing Al Qaeda sized attacks it would be better for the films
and knowing is half the battle

i would agree with you if the movie was plot driven and had actors that stood out for their acting, but you and i know this aint the case. This is meant as a summer time action packed blockbuster.

Back
Top Bottom