The Official Gran Torino Movie Thread...

IMDB

gran-torino-movie-poster-1.jpg

what is this movie about? i've seen about 3 trailers and still dont know...is this an asians vs clint beastwood movie?

Looks good enough, but I need to know what the plot is before I pay what little money I have left.

Whoah. Looks real interesting. Never would have thought that Clint Eastwood would make a movie with a bit of a focus on Asian Americans.

Clint plays is a widowed Korean War vet that lives in a neighborhood that once was populated by many different races but now only Asian's he is the lastAmerican.. He plays the stereotypical Older White male with dumb racist views but plays no real threat to others. One night he catches his neighbor Thao tryingto steal his 1972 gran torino.. He later finds out the only reason thao did it was because his older cousin and leader of a gang in his town put thao up toit.. Thao and Clint form a friendship as the movie goes on.. But Thao's cousin is still around and still looking to hurt him..

thats basically it in a nutshell

I thought it was gonna be about the game, but I just checked the trailer....lookin' good

it didn't pop up by the time I was readin the first 6 replies. whatever...nobody died

Yeah I'm looking forward to this flick. Clint never fails from the Good, Bad, Ugly to Unforgiven to Million Dollar Baby to now.

mad.gif
. I'm pissed it has such a limited release and won't be playingin my area. Whoever goes to see this movie should look forward to Clint Eastwood singing, that's right, SINGING.

pretty good movie.

but its very evident that he clint is a racist just like Spike Lee says

this scene had me dying

OMG this movie was horrid to 10th power. The acting, the blunt racist name calling/jokes, the actors. Clint sounds like batman with that crazy voice
laugh.gif
,hilarious crap son hilarious crap.

what the hell happened to CLINT man, downgrading himself like this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MvP07

OMG this movie was horrid to 10th power. The acting, the blunt racist name calling/jokes, the actors. Clint sounds like batman with that crazy voice
laugh.gif
, hilarious crap son hilarious crap.

what the hell happened to CLINT man, downgrading himself like this
laugh.gif
man this movie was ill son. had me cracking up when he was trying so hard to keep ol'e girl distant with the racist remark only for her tobrush em off as just that bs to TRY and keep her distant

laugh.gif
, hilarious crap son hilarious crap.
i thought the same as the poster above.. was no where near horrid imo

Just finished watching it, the movie was great man
clint's lines were classic, although they were racist like a mutha they had me bustin out laughin
Am I the only one that DID NOT see the ending coming? Loved the ending, great movie

Back
Top Bottom