The Official.... I Don't Get The Appeal People Have For __________ Thread

Forreal though... how can you not get into Kast damn Nay their like the essence of hip-hop... but i can't fault you since this thread is mostly opinion.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Close . . .

1. BIG
2. Rakim
3. Nas
4. 2Pac
5. Jay Z

you like nas but don't like AZ
eyes.gif

Joe Budden(s) - Trying to give dude a chance, but I really have to be in a "mood" (aka depressed) to listen to that dude

Ghostface: I used to love Wu just like the next man, but people can not explain to me that this guy makes any sense anymore

"scientific, my man hit it, robotic gif and mogoto biscuits.....I click clack and cartwheel kick it"

(I know that ain't a real ghost lyric but sounds like some of the stuff he be saying)

Lupe-Dude is sweet to me(no Laney)
Nas-Other than Illmatic & Stillmatic, dude is a sherm to me
Buddens-I can't find myself listening to him, he has no charisma whatsoever
Talib-If want to be enlightened I'll read a got damn book

You already know. Mobb Deep. I get it if you like The Infamous. It is an incredible album.

Making it seem like anything after that is EPIC, I'm just not seeing.

Funny that cats would talk about being able to relate to an artist, or talk about the artist themselves (as opposed to the music). Because that's myproblem with P.

I don't even see how cats relate to P. I doubt there's that many hardrocks on here.

Surely someone sees the irony in those dudes talking about "halfway crooks". I don't even think P can relate to P.

eek.gif
@ Nay

Lupe
Post-Illmatic Nas (With a few exceptions)
Wayne
Kweli
Fabo
Fat Joe
AZ

Lupe - Had some good cuts on his album, but I don't like him the way you guys do on here.

Joe Buddens - See above explanation

I'll think of more and be back.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Ghostface: I used to love Wu just like the next man, but people can not explain to me that this guy makes any sense anymore

"scientific, my man hit it, robotic gif and mogoto biscuits.....I click clack and cartwheel kick it"

(I know that ain't a real ghost lyric but sounds like some of the stuff he be saying)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, those lyrics are kinda close to the beginning of "Nutmeg"."Scientific, my hand kiss it, roboty-listic optomistic, you prolly missed it watch me dolly-!@%% it"

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, those lyrics are kinda close to the beginning of "Nutmeg". "Scientific, my hand kiss it, roboty-listic optomistic, you prolly missed it watch me dolly-!@%% it"

I still don't understan half of 'Nutmeg'....

But I still jam that +#%@....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AZ is trash IMO . . . He had one good verse on Illmatic, then he had Doe Or Die which was pretty good, since then he's made less than 5 songs I'veliked . . . I'd take Nature and Cormega over A.

I don't understand how people assume you gotta like A if you like Nas, A is a shiddy version of Nas. He's still spittin that same verse from 10-12years ago . . . He needs to go to jail or somethin, find somethin new to rap about . . . Nas has been on his same verse since Streets Disciple

West Coast Hip Hop..besides Game, Cube, Too Short,Dre and some here and there Snoop
THE whole Hyphy/bay area movement pure garbage
D12
The Outlaws
E-40
Mistah Fab
Rip but Mac Dre
The Pack
Lil eazy E
The whole entire history of the Cholo/chicano rap movement
Duece Papi
40 glocc
spider loc
uncle murder
ransom
jae hood
new syruped out wayne
hurricane chris
webbie
boosie
birdman albums
paul cain
plies cut my dog off heard he snitch too
kardinal offishal
tech 9
ali & gipp
baby bash
baby boy da prince
bad #@$
gorilla black
hot dollar
bow wow
benzino
bubba sparxx
recent david banner/
after 03 ja rule
boo n gotti
every bone thugs has came out with since Res. cd in 99
new boyz n da hood cd
new wu tang cd
nas's last 2 albums an most likely new junt
chingy
new c-murder
new master p
tony yayo
last crime mob cd
last pitbull cd
last clipse cd
d4l
fat joe when he's commerical
new camron
new papoose
the eastsidaz
fort minor
gangsta boo without 36
la chat without 36
the game when he ods on air forces,eazy e, 50, chucks, played out daytons, and compton
g-dep
ray j
havoc's cd and rhymes since infamy
prodigy when he tries to be way to hard at 5'5
jha jha
40 cal solo
freeky zeeky period
i-20
infamous mob
jibbs
jkwon
utp
hot rod
mazaerti fox
icp
eminem since his 2nd lp
jin after 106 n park
buddens first lp, modd muzik 1 & 3
lil cease
new kid capri over records
sean kingston bitin tpain
new lil flip
new lil jon
magnolia slim
mf doom
nature
new pastor troy
pretty ricky
b2k
the psc pimpin
rass kass
red cafe fake fab
shop boyz
evidence
ya boy
dj khaled
dj dramas album
lloyd banks last album
50s last album
kingdom come
floridas album

NT sweating anything kanye, lupe, jayz, weezy, wu tang, nas, ti are on, they can be on the worst track witht thee worst flow of the year or come out with theworst album but there still THE BESTTTTTT according to NT.

laugh.gif
I was thinking about Nutmeg when I made my post...I just made up some similar lyrics to show how stupid that dude really be sounding sometimes

East Coast Papi and Nay went in fo real.
laugh.gif

How the hell do you have enough time to sit at your computer and think of all these dudes and albums at one time that you don't like?

I was in a waiting room, took my lil sis to some welfare registration center place . . .

But how can one not like Ras Kass?? Or MM3??

Big L - i know ima get a
indifferent.gif
reaction for this but for some reason his albums never moved me, he was definitely a gifted emcee no doubt but how far can punchlines/phors really take you. Now don't get it confused im not saying he's not deserving of the praise he gets just don't know why he's considered a great by some.
they only love you when your dead man
smh.gif

i don't see the appeal for:

~ Anybody in the diplomat camp whose name is not Juelz santana/hell rell/ (to an extent) JR Writer - the rest of them are just over hyped and they'relyrics are just bland. cam'ron has come to a astonishing discovery of finding out how to get your computer to "pute" i think i rest my case.

~Plies - HE CANNOT RHYME ON BEAT!!! please listen to "rob you punk ***" and "got em' hatin" you'll see what I'm talking about

~ Lloyd Banks - his punchlines are dull, and i do mean dull. the whole "cool like AC's" get weak after awhile. he's ok, but i dont see whypeople are anticipating him.

~ rick ross - he's cool, but I mean Young jeezy does what he does better, so listen 2 him instead of ross.

~DJ Khaled - just because your favorite rappers are on the same track does not mean its going to be great all the time.

~ Cassidy - he goes in sometimes, but i'd rather hear a freestyle then a whole mediocre album.

Back
Top Bottom