THE OFFICIAL IM GOING TO MARRY CAITLIN CLARK THREAD VOL. EVERYONES INVITED TO THE WEDDING

I see what you mean. It’s def stipulation on my part based on MY experiences in different levels of basketball teams growing up.

On any team I’ve played on or coached, from high school to college, the players have been willing to retaliate for the star of the team UNLESS the teammates didn’t like said star.

Absolutely. Same.
Is it creeping in my mind that maybe she's a *censored* behind the scenes? It is.
I mean, no teammates from Iowa have said anything like that in 4 years.
No Fever players have said that yet.
But the lack of immediate backup at the several times she's been bodied...
I'm curious. 🤔🧐

I think Aliyah Boston may still just be figuring things out herself. It's just her second year and she's been the closest one most of these times when Caitlin takes a hit. Hell, there was a play second game of the season where somebody got up in Boston's face and her reaction was basically "I don't understand why you're doing this." If she's not willing to get nose to nose with someone for herself, she's certainly not going to do it for someone else. I think the team is walking a fine line between letting her take her lumps and learn, and "when do we step in?" If I had to guess, things will change after the Carter hit on Saturday.

Absolutely. Same.
Is it creeping in my mind that maybe she's a *censored* behind the scenes? It is.
I mean, no teammates from Iowa have said anything like that in 4 years.
No Fever players have said that yet.
But the lack of immediate backup at the several times she's been bodied...
I'm curious. 🤔🧐

Could be new territory for her teammates too? If they were the worst team last year, it's probably just women happy to be there and not used to being in altercations or just thinking about all the attention and perception that come from having so many eyes now.

Basketball as a whole is too damn skill demanding of a sport to be thinking there are just goons sitting around waiting to be signed. You can't just be a goon and not be skilled taking up space on the offensive side of the ball.

Fever teammates might not have IT in them to come back and st least get some , "Hold me back" moments in retaliation to hard fouls on Clark.

Basketball as a whole is too damn skill demanding of a sport to be thinking there are just goons sitting around waiting to be signed. You can't just be a goon and not be skilled taking up space on the offensive side of the ball.

Fever teammates might not have IT in them to come back and st least get some , "Hold me back" moments in retaliation to hard fouls on Clark.

I was gonna say Tank for that Nya Jax chick on USC but I see she just got drafted too:lol:

I’m obsessed man, I really am. Anybody else feel the same?
IMG_1421.jpeg
IMG_1422.png
IMG_1420.jpeg
IMG_1424.jpeg
IMG_1423.jpeg

I'll let you cook brother, handle your biz.

You do you fam but I'm just leaving this here. Plus you'd probably get invited to Ayesha's cookouts.

2a0d5418ad4ece5f503d5892ba20a32d

Tall and skinny isn't my type, but something about Ms. Brink has me changing my mind :evil::evil:

gotta go with dijonai. saw her randomly on instagram and started following her a long *** time ago

Back
Top Bottom