THE OFFICIAL IM GOING TO MARRY CAITLIN CLARK THREAD VOL. EVERYONES INVITED TO THE WEDDING

I’m gonna have to google because I don’t know who that is 😀.

Oh! And how could I forget Cynthia Cooper? She was a real champ.

Tully was an OG. I remember first seeing her play for Team Australia in the Olympics. Had a couple of runs with the Fever and a few other W teams.

Screenshot_20240608-172024.png

:lol: Damn they not calling **** in the WNBA. Maybe it's the 90s ball people are looking for.

That one didn't look too bad but I can see why everybody says the WNBA is "more physical." It's because most players just don't really have a finesse style of game.

And I've made that observation by watching 2 Fever games this year and the last two games of the WNBA Finals last year, so take that take with a grain of salt:lol:

I swear I see the word DESTROYS on every YouTube video lol

That’s about to be my next social media to go. Click baiting getting really flagrant.

This bs makes me appreciate "Mainstream media". Ya they have their flaws but there is a reason why they don't just hire anyone to be on tv, be a producer or be a writer You have to have at least some talent or have gone to college to study it. When anyone can start a Youtube channel or podcast you get 99% trash quality from amateurs.

Back
Top Bottom