**** THE OFFICIAL "I'M TIRED OF THE AIR JORDAN 1" COMPLAINT THREAD ****

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif
You're a funny dude
grin.gif

What do you mean funny ? ? ?
Funny like a clown, like I amuse you ? ? ?

I dont have a problem with anybody's sneaker selection, and obviously hybrid Jordans (Fusions, Spizikes, Dubs, etc.) are designed, marketed, and released to and for the sneaker "target audience" which no longer includes either of us, since I'm 26 and you "had your first pair of Jordans before I was born" or whatever you said...

The issue that led us to debate was me "whining" about some guy who called an OG AJ1 colorway "a new color of Jordunk" and I just let 'em know it was some OG business and then I became a psycho and yada, yada, yada and all I was saying was use the SEARCH tool or go to airjordans.com or jumpan23.com or something and learn a little bit before you march in here with incorrect interpretation....

Something wrong with that ?

nerd.gif

Funny...I read this as "I am tired of people complaining about Jordans" thread...

Wishing thinking...
grin.gif

JM

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I HATE hearing about all the new releases....I have a confession to make though....I may be the only person on here that doesnt own a SINGLE PAIR of 1's lol

You not the only one that DOESNT own a pair of 1's

I never liked them in my opinion

Originally Posted by princess

I loved 1s but I'm kind of sick of seeing them now too... I barely even wear mines now. I want more 3s and 5s released... That would be heaven!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif
You're a funny dude
grin.gif

What do you mean funny ? ? ?
Funny like a clown, like I amuse you ? ? ?

I dont have a problem with anybody's sneaker selection, and obviously hybrid Jordans (Fusions, Spizikes, Dubs, etc.) are designed, marketed, and released to and for the sneaker "target audience" which no longer includes either of us, since I'm 26 and you "had your first pair of Jordans before I was born" or whatever you said...

The issue that led us to debate was me "whining" about some guy who called an OG AJ1 colorway "a new color of Jordunk" and I just let 'em know it was some OG business and then I became a psycho and yada, yada, yada and all I was saying was use the SEARCH tool or go to airjordans.com or jumpan23.com or something and learn a little bit before you march in here with incorrect interpretation....

Something wrong with that ?

nerd.gif
Funny...I read this as "I am tired of people complaining about Jordans" thread...

Wishing thinking...
grin.gif

JM

JM, you seem to be the only one who zeroed in on my sarcasm . . . .

lysolflow, OG shadow grey is a NEON color ? ? ? How about Sea Green and Grand Purple (Metallic) NEON??? Shiny yes, neon hardly.

You're a young gun my dude, grab all these Fusions and whatnot and fall bacc.... you obviously know about as much as I could expect the average NT'erto know . . . .

Got a question the recently release school daze jordan 1 purple gold straps, why haven't they got any love?? They are very similar to the laker ogunreleased sample colorway and many ppl love those so why hating on the 09s lakers?

I reckon a lot of people buying these AJ1s were buying AF1s in the past, theres been a shift tword dunks/Js the past couple of years.

Never knew there were over 30 colorways in the AJ1s tho, anyone got a color chart of all these?

I think JB has gone a little overboard with releasing so many colorways of the 1s, flooding the market.
frown.gif

Don't get me wrong, I love the Jordan 1s. I got the DMP Pack (Mainly for the breds
pimp.gif
) but the countless colorways coming out, is way too much

I wish JB would retro THESE jordan 1s, instead of countless average colorways. These would be dope IMO. OG Colorway with no patent leather.

white-black-varsity-red-1985.jpg

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I reckon a lot of people buying these AJ1s were buying AF1s in the past, theres been a shift tword dunks/Js the past couple of years.

Never knew there were over 30 colorways in the AJ1s tho, anyone got a color chart of all these?
airjordans.com my dude . . . .

Originally Posted by luis og13s

I think JB has gone a little overboard with releasing so many colorways of the 1s, flooding the market.
frown.gif

Don't get me wrong, I love the Jordan 1s. I got the DMP Pack (Mainly for the breds
pimp.gif

I wish JB would retro THESE jordan 1s, instead of countless average colorways. These would be dope IMO. OG Colorway with no patent leather.

I wish the laces were still this long, the ones they come with now can barely be tied if you lace them to the 8th hole
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by luis og13s

frown.gif

pimp.gif

I wish the laces were still this long, the ones they come with now can barely be tied if you lace them to the 8th hole
eyes.gif

Word man

Nothing worng with all the 1s. Some CWs aren't that great though. If you don't like em don't buy em.

It bothers me that JB would rather release ugly colorways of the 1's rather than more originals. I absolutely love the bred 1's and I thought they dida good job with those minus the quality...

At least we got a high top version of the shoe and a couple pairs of shoe laces. The mid top version 1's do bother me though. I put on a pair of the bredstrap 1's the other day and loved how they looked on my feet...I then decided to put on my tried on, but never worn outside Old Love 1's and wasappalled with the cut...

Keep original colorways and keep high top version Jordan 1's and you'll have my business JB...
wink.gif

I's are a lot more comfortable than I thought they'd be. Might have to pick up some more.

I agree JB has killed a classic with all these awful colorways and the jumpman on the tongue and the rear of the shoe. But as much as everyone has complainedabout them guess what, you are still buying them. Oh and guess what, JB is going to keep making them even worse so you can buy them.

Why get angered, bothered, or fraustraded over how many 1's release? Just buy what u like and keep it moving. No big deal.

Back
Top Bottom