The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

Posting from a sk:

To all of you with warranty issues. You have one year of warranty service if you don't purchase the Applecare warranty. The first six months of purchase is free parts and labor and the last six months of service you have to pay a thirty dollar service fee.

What I also notice is that people @#%$ their ipods up whenever you don't eject the ipod properly. Remember, your ipod is like a disc..if its not removed safely, chances are it will mess up.

Oh, and you CAN'T trade your ipod in for a brand new one for free. They use the apple recycling program in which you trade in your old ipod and they take off 10% towards a new one. So whatever your "boy" told you was a fib...

Ill be home a little later to check the post.

My-T.

i dont think this should be stickied. just go to ilounge.com and answer all your q's there.
And that's not on the Album...still team anti ds.

i have a 20gb click wheel ipod and it always says don not disconnect and i left it over night and it still said it in the mourning is a bad thing that i disconnected it? i do it all the time when i update my ipod cuz it never goes away...any help would be apreciated
[/i]
We're From The Lost Borough...​

Do you ever "eject" your iPod on iTunes? If not, that's why it says that.

my itunes has all the songs listed on my ipod but they dont show up on it. >:
mad.gif

i tried updating my ipod and still dont work. :\
ohwell.gif

im like 10 minutes away from throwing the :evil:
devil.gif

wat can i do ?!??!?!?

Link to my problem.

ive tried updating all over again and it still doesnt work. wtffffffff >:
mad.gif

Lou Productionz
Download the latest iPod software updater:

www.apple.com/ipod/download/

Run a 'restore' on your iPod and transfer songs over again. Songs not showing up on an iPod are a somewhat common problem, and that is how to fix the issue. For some reason, the database on the iPod where the song information is kept became corrupt and a restore and transferring songs over again will do the job.

yea i remember saying something like that.

how do you the run the restore??

edit. samanmax ur the f'n man kid!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can someone post personal pics of the new video Ipod, black and white?
Uh, Homer Sexual? Aw, come on, come on, one of you guys has gotta be Homer Sexual!
Homer says "Don't look at me!"
Oh, no...
You rotten little punk! If I ever get a hold of you, I'll sink my teeth into your cheek and rip your face off!
Skinner, on the other end of the line, says "You'll do what, young man?"

Quote:
You can adjust what file format (MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless etc.) via preferences in iTunes before, btw.
How do you do that?
Hi, I'm Zach Galifianakis. I hope I'm pronouncing that right.
I want to open a cross dressing store and call it Susan B. Anthony.

my ipod will not connect to itunes. i could open itunes, but my ipod dont show up. this is the first time this has happened, and ive had my ipod for about a year. how do i get it to connect to itunes again?!?!?

[/b]​

How do i reset my ipod nano to like it was brand new?? For some reason when i hook it up it says 3.something gigs are being used but none of the songs are showing up and when I try to add songs it says all the space is taken up. None are showing up in the library
y0u aint fly
tryna blame it on 9/11​

how can u make posts about an ipod and not even have one???
Explora like Dora these swipers can't swipe me

Because mines is coming in Wednesday and it will be my third one. Plus I was asking for advice so yeah, stop trying to get smart.

Henz0, you're just trying to delete all your tracks?

^If you're talking about the video iPod, not really. I just purchased it over the internet.

Quote:
my ipod will not connect to itunes. i could open itunes, but my ipod dont show up. this is the first time this has happened, and ive had my ipod for about a year. how do i get it to connect to itunes again?!?!?
try unsetting it from disk mode but if you can't do that then try updating it with the newest ipod software.. if that doesn't work then restore your ipod.. this has happened to me already once and just had to install the newest software

Quote:
How do i reset my ipod nano to like it was brand new??
plug you ipod into your computer..(if on windows) go to start -> all programs -> ipod -> ipod updater -> then click restore

Quote:
how can u make posts about an ipod and not even have one???
no clue..

NEXT QUESTION!!

Back
Top Bottom