The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

The computer and iTunes don't even recognize the iPod...and the iPod screen seems to be frozen...I am almost positive it is defective...

Is Martin Fields shileds the same as the protective covering that comes with the iPod?

I got my iPod yesterday and I just kept that screen on it. I plan on gettin the Agent 18 and adding that on, while keeping the screen on it.

I believe that is wut dude posted last month: He had the Martin Shields on the front & Agent 18 over the whole case. Which provides enough protection and keeps it lookin hot

^^^^can you get your computer to recognize it... I think i might have the same problem?

I already hate Apple...1 strike already and its right out of the box...2 more and Im done with it.

And im taking mine tomorrow to the Apple Store in KOP mall to see if they can do anything with it...but most likely they will give me a new one but I bet they will be sold out and I will have to wait like 2 weeks just to get a new one....whatever, Apple.

MattJK21, same thing with mine...where did you get yours from...maybe there are a whole batch of defected ones that came out with the new iPod Video... I got mine from Apple.com.

You guys should really check the 1st post.

APPLE.COM people. They have their own forums. It's helped me with all my ipod problem. (2 many to count) I hate apple too.

IF only there were another MP4 player that could compete with the iPod video. I'd get rid of my ipod in a jiffy.

THE PROUD.
THE U.​

*****ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO'S IPOD HAS FROZEN**

My ipod froze whn I had it hooked up to my computer. all u have to do is slide the hold button on then off an then hold down select (the circle button in the middle of the wheel) and menu and wait about 10 secs until it turns off. I also didn't realize that a disc came in the box because the box was so small. Now it's workin great. If only I can find more sites for free videos....

^ just did it my self.

download "Sharepod" :pimp:
pimp.gif

I do not own a video iPod.

but if you do and it freezes, then unplug if from the computer and restart it and then it will work.

:D
happy.gif

Thank You all for your help. My iPod now works...I guess I was pressing the wrong buttons when trying to reset it. Saved me a lot of time.

Thanks Niketalk!

my previous two questions never answered, but i figured it out anyways. i do have one more ? though and hopefully someone can help me out with this one. iskin is pretty much sold out of all of their cases for ipod video, i reallly like their cases and was planning on getting the eclipse color for my black ipod. does anybody know somewhere else wher ei could get a similar case or if any of the other colors would look alright with the black ipod video
[/b]

I just opened my video and downloaded a few videos in mpeg format. How can ( do I need to?) convert and transfer my videos into ipod? what software do I need?
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

Your iPods are probably in "Disk Mode"

IM me on AIM for iPod info

tbeezy803 on AIM

Holla at me.

I got a video n my comp. at work I need to upload, cause I cant email it to myself. Any help on which websites to use, so when I get home I can download it. Or is anybody willing to convert it for me?

How do i get like all the songs from the same artist under one catagory on my ipod, instead of coming up with like the name kanye west ft. ______ like 20 times

How do you make the Artist Artwork/Picture show up when the song is playin (Nano) ?

I already made it show up on iTunes, just can't get it going on the iPod itself...

Back
Top Bottom