* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Kanye, drake, and wayne are confirmed for 9/11 concert. Paul is working on getting marshall !!
MJB will probly be there too
Where'd u hear that from?

Hov told him on BBM (no click-clack).
[AWH!]

fej3vp.jpg

capture181257.jpg

YES WE ICAN!

If by Marshall yall talkin about Eminem,

I hope Eminem doesnt come.

And thats real talk.

Eminem needs to step away from Wayne, Kanye, Drake, ect....

yes, he killed everyone on the forever track but Em just doesnt fit in.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Kanye, drake, and wayne are confirmed for 9/11 concert. Paul is working on getting marshall !!
Where'd u hear that from?

Hov told him on BBM (no click-clack).
[AWH!]

fej3vp.jpg

capture181257.jpg

YES WE I CAN!

Oh i see, you're implying I Photoshopped it other than the blacking-out?

I don't have those skillz, but if you must go holla @ sumbody homeys with hov! I don't gotta lie to kick it broski!

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Um, his single is 5 in the US. His single is number 1 in the UK. Oprah interview. Opening for Leno's premiere. Performing at VMA's. Nationally televised concert on the 11th.

Let's be serious here
laugh.gif

If he sells only 400k I would be seriously shocked and I will eat crow

QUOTE SO U CAN'T EDIT AND TAKE PICS OF THE CROW
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I should of never slept on hov even though the album isnt his best it is good enough for me and to think it has only been a few weeks I havent really capturedthe full effects of the album

Does someone have a breakdown of all of Hov's TV Appearances this month? I remember..

- Oprah
- Leno
- MTV VMA's

Dates and times would be appreciated.

Does anyone know whatever happened to Swagga Like Us Pt 2 or Ain't I with the Timbaland beat or Jockin Jay Z?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Does someone have a breakdown of all of Hov's TV Appearances this month? I remember..

- Oprah
- Leno
- MTV VMA's

Dates and times would be appreciated.
He's on Letterman tonight and from the programming notes, he's going to be the first guest and interviewed by Dave. He's notperforming though.

I don't understand the hate for the album...production is ridiculous, lyrics on point, flow and delivery so serious. I mean this is vintage Jay, justtalkin bout different %!%! that applies to 2009. What's not to like?
eyes.gif

Album is
eek.gif
by the way.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I knew Jada wasn't going to be listening to something wack. For the laugh factor, would've loved for him to be listening to Forever Young or What WeTalkin' About in the hood, that !$*! wouldn't go ...

So I just got around to hearing this...
This is right above vol 3 in his catalogue...meaning his 2nd worst album...
It started off pretty good (even wit that wierd hook in what we talking about it)...
But than by that Jeezy %@*#...it goes down real fast...
That swizz track sucks...
reminder and venuis vs mars have some of the worst hooks i ever heard on a jay album...
Hate is trash to...
The highlights are Empire state of mind(the best song on the album...Alicia %$$@@## kills that hook so much) and DOA (still love that beat)...and none of themare because of Jay.
Lyrically he dosent say anything worth quoting nor does his subject matter go any where but himself and how great he is...something thats gotten reallyannoying after 10 albums...

Kanye also disapointed me to...
The beats on 808's sound 10 times better than this %@*#...

I kinda see what Jay was trying to do here...
The blueprint was a blast to the past and the blueprint 3 is looking to the future...and what rap music could sound like in a couple of years...
Its just the music isnt really that good
laugh.gif
Its a real clean sounding album
Like if someone said what does a jay and coldplay album sound like...I would think of this %@*#...

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

I don't understand the hate for the album...production is ridiculous, lyrics on point, flow and delivery so serious. I mean this is vintage Jay,
laugh.gif

this album is kingdom come 2

I just played Reminder for the first time
eek.gif
really don't understandthe hate for this one. Beat is stupid dope, WOW

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

damn OB4CL II is sold out everywhere I go!! dats crazy!!!
I'm not trying to knock the Chef.... but the orders placed for OB4CL2 were way, way, way under the orders placed for BP3. I spoke to a dude atBB and he said there were still like 100 copies of BP3 in the back.
On the flip side, he said they only got like 15 copies of Rae in and sold them the 1st day. No re-up since.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Does anyone know whatever happened to Swagga Like Us Pt 2 or Ain't I with the Timbaland beat or Jockin Jay Z?
Jockin Jay-Z is supposed to be the iTunes bonus if I'm not mistaken.

I too wondered what happened to Hov's version of Swagga Like Us.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this album is kingdom come 2
I think you're in the minority on that one.

Ballerific703 wrote:
Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

^Have you heard the hook by any chance?
Nah, I bought mines at Circuit City and it didn't have a hook

That would explain it...because anyone who heard the full song knows that #$+$ is garbage...

I rather look like a fool and eating Crow but Drake won't be at that MSG Show. He just had his Surgery which permits him from any Travelling,he was also invited to a handful of Premier Shows during NYC Fashion Week but had to pass.

NostrandAve68 wrote:
Very Good Tracks
Empire State Of Mind
A Star Is Born
D.O.A
Thank You
Already Home

Good Tracks
Young Forever
Hater
Run This Town
On To The Next One

Decent
Real As It Gets
Venus vs Mars
So Ambitious
Reminder

Weak Tracks
Off That

Fixed

like someone said above me this is KINGDOM COME 2.
AMERICAN GANGSTER blows this out of the water by far! but i guess after KG came AG.
soooooooooo i cant wait for his next album!

Back
Top Bottom