Weak Tracks
Hater
Young Forever
Reminder
Fixed

Fixed correctly

laugh.gif
@ This album being vintage Jay

I get so confused when I see people knocking KC. Personally, I LOVE KC.

I keep saying I'm gonna make a thread breaking that album down. Cuz I don't see what there is to hate (besides Anything, Hollywood, and maybe BeachChair).

And AG isn't even a top 5 Hov album for me.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

I don't understand the hate for the album...production is ridiculous, lyrics on point, flow and delivery so serious. I mean this is vintage Jay,
laugh.gif

this album is kingdom come 2

What's funny? I wasn't talkin about content. Aside from Reasonable Doubt, this album has the same "Jay Z vibe" as most all his otheralbums. Hence, vintage Jay. He got great production on the album, his flow is still unlike anybody's in the game, and his content is relevant with thetimes and his life.

Bottom line is Jay know's what he's doin. If he dropped 11 Reasonable Doubts, he wouldn't be Jay Z.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I get so confused when I see people knocking KC. Personally, I LOVE KC.

I keep saying I'm gonna make a thread breaking that album down. Cuz I don't see what there is to hate (besides Anything, Hollywood, and maybe Beach Chair).

And AG isn't even a top 5 Hov album for me.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

This.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I don't understand the hate for the album...production is ridiculous, lyrics on point, flow and delivery so serious. I mean this is vintage Jay,
laugh.gif

this album is kingdom come 2

What's funny? I wasn't talkin about content. Aside from Reasonable Doubt, this album has the same "Jay Z vibe" as most all his other albums. Hence, vintage Jay. He got great production on the album, his flow is still unlike anybody's in the game, and his content is relevant with the times and his life.

Bottom line is Jay know's what he's doin. If he dropped 11 Reasonable Doubts, he wouldn't be Jay Z.

- Preciate it.
I don't think you know what the word vintage means.

I haven't listened to KC in forever
laugh.gif

SO BPIII is definitely better to me.

A Star Is Born, Hater, Reminder, Real As It Gets, On To The Next One, Thank You, Off That, What We Talkin Bout, So Ambitious are all getting spins on theregular.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I'm kinda tight right now. I got about 10 people I know at the Jay show at the Blender. SMH at me going to class instead. Hope the Garden is gonna bebetter than this..

Jay is bill cosby status on letterman grey cardigan
laugh.gif

zthjb4.jpg

set list from myspace show, security yelled when tried to take pic. sorry berry cam sucks

I see he's tuning up for his Acting Career.
laugh.gif

That Interview was kind of weird.

Nice album fits somewhere like this in his catalog to me

RD
BP
TBA
AG
Vol 1
Vol 2
BP3
Vol 3
BP2
KC
Dynasty

Originally Posted by mjhead23

Nice album fits somewhere like this in his catalog to me

RD
TBA
Vol.1
BP3
AG(I kinda like kingdom come better tho...this album goes a lil slow)
KC
BP
BP2
Vol 2 (Never listened)
Vol 3 9Never Listened)
Dynasty(never listened...besides the intro lol)
and this is just how i feel today...it may be different tmrw...except the top 4

Thank You, Empire State of Mind, On To the Next One, A Star is Born, Already Home, Hate, and Young Forever are dope to me. All the other joints are good.EXCEPT Venus vs. Mars and Off That, which are both the equivalent of Kingdom Come's "Hollywood"...yuck.

Back
Top Bottom