* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

"Cris, we off that / Timbs, we off that / Rims, we off that..." [emoji]169[/emoji] Drake
smh.gif
smh.gif

Leak that.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

"Cris, we off that / Timbs, we off that / Rims, we off that..." [emoji]169[/emoji] Drake
smh.gif
smh.gif

Leak that.
wait how you suddenly off Timbs
grin.gif

raps fans are blind followers sometimes
grin.gif

*steps off soapbox*

All in favor of a lock on this thread until Illionaire leaks "Off That" Say I...

* Raises hand * ... "I"

dude is being wack

if you got it you got it

if you dont you dont

but you not helping anyone or do anything by keeping it to yourself

you that dude who had 3 cover sheets when you took a test huh?

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

you that dude who had 3 cover sheets when you took a test huh?
Haha that gave me a good laugh
roll.gif

Cant really be mad though we all know what happens to doods who leak songs...word to omarion

but anyway was kind of looking forward to that song that was supposed to be with MGMT but i guess its not gonna happen

Jay really needs to add Nasir onto that empire state of mind track

See when %*%%!* do *%+@ like this, you don't even need to entertain that. If he got it he'll post it. If not he's just reaching for attention.

Production credits anyone?

1. What We Talkin' About (Feat. Luke Steele of Empire of the Sun) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West)[/color]
2. Thank You [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By No I.D.)[/color]
3. D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)" [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By No I.D.)[/color]
4. Run This Town (Feat. Kanye West and Rihanna) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West & No I.D.)[/color]
5. Empire State of Mind (Feat. Alicia Keys) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West & No I.D.)[/color]
6. Real as It Gets" (Feat. Young Jeezy) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Timbaland)[/color]
7. On to the Next One (Feat. Swizz Beatz) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Swizz Beatz)[/color]
8. Off That (Feat. Drake) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West)[/color]
9. A Star is Born (Feat. J. Cole) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West)[/color]
10. Venus vs. Mars [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By MGMT)[/color]
11. Already Home (Feat. Kid Cudi) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West)[/color]
12. Hate (Feat. Kanye West) (Produced By Kanye West)
13. Reminder [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Timbaland) [/color]
14. So Ambitious (Feat. Pharrell) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By The Neptunes)[/color]
15. Young Forever (Feat. Mr Hudson) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West)[/color]

Production credits anyone?

1. What We Talkin' About (Feat. Luke Steele of Empire of the Sun) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West)[/color]
2. Thank You [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By No I.D.)[/color]
3. D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)" [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By No I.D.)[/color]
4. Run This Town (Feat. Kanye West and Rihanna) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West & No I.D.)[/color]
5. Empire State of Mind (Feat. Alicia Keys) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West & No I.D.)[/color]
6. Real as It Gets" (Feat. Young Jeezy) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Timbaland)[/color]
7. On to the Next One (Feat. Swizz Beatz) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Swizz Beatz)[/color]
8. Off That (Feat. Drake) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West)[/color]
9. A Star is Born (Feat. J. Cole) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West)[/color]
10. Venus vs. Mars [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By MGMT)[/color]
11. Already Home (Feat. Kid Cudi) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West)[/color]
12. Hate (Feat. Kanye West) (Produced By Kanye West)
13. Reminder [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Timbaland)[/color]
14. So Ambitious (Feat. Pharrell) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By The Neptunes)[/color]
15. Young Forever (Feat. Mr Hudson) [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Produced By Kanye West)[/color]
Yeezy better come correc w/ the sound of this album.

damn I hope this ain't Kingdom Come 2!!!

a lot of features but some of them sound intriguing...

Jay and Alicia = groundbreaking

and he always comes through on the Pharrell joints....

*crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

smh.gif
smh.gif

Leak that.
wait how you suddenly off Timbs
grin.gif

raps fans are blind followers sometimes
grin.gif

*steps off soapbox*

Shots fired?
eyes.gif

Why u gotta go there though
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

laugh.gif
at the people who think illionare has the song

laugh.gif
word. Illionaire's a nobody who just takes info from twitter andposts it on NT actin like he someone important.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Hope these aren't 808's throwaway beats, still excited though

Actually, "Hate" almost made 808's. Kanye was trying to steal it but apparently it was too hard for the album.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word. Illionaire's a nobody who just takes info from twitter and posts it on NT actin like he someone important.

I like turtles.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word. Illionaire's a nobody who just takes info from twitter and posts it on NT actin like he someone important.
I got no problem with him doing that its just funny watching dudes get all
eek.gif
when he posts.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Hope these aren't 808's throwaway beats, still excited though

Actually, "Hate" almost made 808's. Kanye was trying to steal it but apparently it was too hard for the album.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I like turtles.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't see the point in judging tracks from tracklists with the exception of
picard-facepalm.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom